It looks like art.

It looks like art.

A Chapter by Calypso

He placed his lips on the side of her neck. A small sigh except form the pit of her belly. Aden loved her but not as in real love, but in lust. Even then Aden didn't lusted for her body, he wanted her warm fruit scented aura.

In the darkened allies Aden could see the strong red- orange Aura of an artist. Aden had seen the young girl’s painting in the art room; she was surely one of the best artists her high school had to offer.

Aden could feel her lust around him like the mist that wrapped around them.

“Aden what a beautiful necklace you wear.” She said holding the pendent in her hand.

Aden placed his hand over hers. From the look in her eyes Aden could tell that he was on auto feeding, he had no control over his own aura.

His indigo aura extended from his body (like a mouth) and ‘drank in’ her powerful aura. Aden is Psych- Vampire and he was feeding off of her life energy. Aden understood that he was eating he very life away. If he feed too much she could die.

The weakness extended to her knees, which caused her to waver. Aden’s grip on her body tightened.

Her eyes asked for mercy as if she had a clue what was going on.

“You don’t look well.” Aden said neatly.

“I… I don’t feel well. It just…”

“Hit you?” Aden asked. “You might be getting sick. That stomach virus is going around.”

The girl gasped and then turned to him. “My Mom is sick with it now. Now me.”

“You’ll be fine within time.”

She lined in trying to kiss Aden. She was thinking that Aden was going to be her new boyfriend but really he was looking to find someone to feed off of besides his foster mom.

After a failed attempt to kiss him she tried to scurry away but she wavered and fell to the ground.

“Aden. I’m sorry.”

Being the southern gentleman he was Aden bent over and gently held her arm and hand. At the same time he feed of another bit of aura, knowing that he already had too much.

She could stand and Aden helped her out the dark, misty allies into her warm home. His own foster mom thought he was in bed.

Aden is a man of pleasures. He likes his objects, and powers, more then anything else. This is even truer with aura; he is a hedonist with aura.

The air around him looked like art, this was the orange- red aura of the girl.


© 2011 Calypso


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really like this- no, i love this. i really enjoy vampire books, so please make more to this book as soon as possible.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A great beginning! I want to know more about Aden! *reads on*

Zöe

Posted 12 Years Ago


woahness. In my other profile I have a vampire somewhat like that. His name is Tao and he's an albino energy vampire. He feeds off of any kind of energy, whether its electricity or sunlight or someone's adrenaline rush.
It made me excited to think of a vampire somewhat like Tao.


Posted 12 Years Ago


There are a lot of grammar and tense issues to clean up, but overall it's a very good beginning; it really brings the reader into the story. Good job, it looks like an enrapturing book. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


A wonderful start. Really enjoyed it. Aden seems like an interesting character. Love vampire tales.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Bravo! Truly entertaining! This is a totally new twist on vampire stories --- instead of that typical blood-sucking, you've created an aura-drinking one. Truly an original masterpiece.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's a very engaging chapter. Aside from a few grammar and spelling mistakes, a very good read.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What a bad psychic vampire, but then most vamps are. I enjoyed the first chapter a lot, it has a high interest level.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting idea. This is be really good with some strong editing. Pay attention to your grammar and punctuation. I got lost a few times trying to figure out what you were trying to say. Keep working on it. Great potential!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

446 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 15, 2010
Last Updated on January 10, 2011


Author

Calypso
Calypso

WV



About
I'm a full time college student, part time worker. I'm two years away from my bsw! In my free time I read, write and sim. Check out my tumblr blogs some time. http://emmy-1127.tumblr.com/ more..

Writing
Sand Garden Sand Garden

A Story by Calypso



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


August 23 August 23

A Chapter by Calypso


The Hidden Town The Hidden Town

A Story by KAREN


Servant Girl Servant Girl

A Poem by A.Lee