July 18

July 18

A Chapter by Calypso

July 18

            I waited outside for Roman. I felt like I had to watch out for anyone. I was only a block from Bryant’s, but all the same I felt paranoid.

            Finally at 1:30 I found him. He was sitting in a parking lot down the street.

            “Why did you park here?” I asked sliding into the front seat.

            I adjusted the seat for me as he rose up I felt him snake his hand into my hair. I was about to ask what he was doing but he kissed me before I could say anything. It was a brief kiss, but he acted as if we’ve kissed a million times before. After breaking the embrace he whipped his lips with the back of his hand. It wasn’t until then that I hadn’t puckered and had instead slobbered all over him.

            I was glad the car was dark because I felt my face burn with embarrassment. Roman didn’t seem to mind though. After turning the song to AC/DC’s Hells Bells he placed his hand on my thigh. I didn’t want his hand there and his hand was moving closer to my private parts.

            I grabbed his hand and held it. I didn’t want him to leave me, but I also didn’t want to be touched like that.

            “Where to princess?”

            “Princess?” I chuckled lightly.

            “Why not?”

            “I could kill for coffee.” I said quietly.

            He asked if I wanted to drive and I said no so once he put the car in drive he pulled out. We didn’t talk much during the drive mostly because the music was tremendously loud.

            Roman finally stopped at a McDonald’s on the other end of Chicago. The trip its self most have taken an hour.

            He ordered cappuccinos for both of us, and an apple pie for himself. After sitting at the end of the McDonald’s we started to talk.

            Most of the conversation conceded of how tough things were once he left. His father, despite being a pious Christian, was going him a hard time. During the conversation I learned more about him then I have ever known. Either the cappuccino was philter or the gallivant with him had caused it, but I was starting to like him.

            Luck fully for me I only took small sips of the cappuccino and Roman never noticed. The cappuccino was full or calories and fat. I didn’t want to gain weight and have me like me anymore. In fact it won’t hurt to cut some calories out so he’ll like me more.

            I was surprised when I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 3. I have been gone from Bryant’s too long. I told Roman and we quickly got in his car and he drove quickly to Bryant’s. I was surprised that he wasn’t pulled over; Roman could have easily been going 65 in a 55 mph zone.

            I felt like Cinderella as we came upon Bryant’s. After quickly promising to meet him again next week I raced inside and to bed.



© 2010 Calypso


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope she doesn't get into trouble~ and I don't think I like Roman. But I'm still not sure about him.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice to see her having a good time but the eating disorder is always there...warning her not to eat, not to gain any weight.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A nice chapter in which two people are just having a good time.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

571 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 30, 2010
Last Updated on December 30, 2010


Author

Calypso
Calypso

WV



About
I'm a full time college student, part time worker. I'm two years away from my bsw! In my free time I read, write and sim. Check out my tumblr blogs some time. http://emmy-1127.tumblr.com/ more..

Writing
Sand Garden Sand Garden

A Story by Calypso



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


August 23 August 23

A Chapter by Calypso


July 20 July 20

A Chapter by Calypso