August 7 Extra

August 7 Extra

A Chapter by Calypso

I wanted to shoot myself here and now. Just get it over with. Someone as stupid as me shouldn’t even be given a five second start if there was a gun in my face.

            I waited for him with some malice swimming in my stomach like fire. Since last week I’ve been trying to plan what I would say once I saw Roman, but as I waited for him the plan didn’t seem as strong as before.

            His car pulled around the corner and parked under the street lamp. As if I didn’t need a reminder that he was coming. Yet when he choice to come was odd. He messaged me on Facebook to meet him during the second free time.

            I stooped in the shadows until I came near the street lamp and it was on longer able to hide.

            Roman rolled the window down and my stomach lurched as I saw that he was naked. The only thing he was wearing was a condom on his erect penis.

            “Get your clothes on.” My voice quivered.

            Roman stared at me. It was if he was saying ‘Make me’. I felt sick to my stomach

            “I refuse to talk to you tonight until you have your clothes on and you’re outside of the car.”

            He complied reluctantly. In the light he looked pissed and ready to explode.

            “I don’t want to see you anymore.” I bluntly said. I started trembling.

            That was when he took a swing. “I love you!”

            Thankfully it never connected, but he went after me again. The fists were still flying. I had no choice but to put my fists in front of my face.

            I wanted to curse, and I finally did as Roman shoved me to the ground.

            The punches rained down onto me and I knew I was helpless. Each one stung like a b***h and I started tasting blood in my mouth. My mind was running wild trying to find a way of here alive. I thought of screaming, but everyone had already gone inside.

            As Roman went after me something snapped, finally. I fought back with more force then I knew I had. His groin and legs were the first on my ‘hit list’. He winced in pain with each blow. The fight had reached a critical level and my desire to hurt him became strong.

            Roman took his hand and shoved them down my pants and I knew what he was after. At this point I screamed louder then I ever knew I could.

            Looming on the horizon was Belle. She came running with a fist raised in the air.

            “Stop it! Now!”

            I kept screaming and kicking until Roman lifted his hand out of my pants. Belle had managed to wedge herself between us.

            Roman rolled off unto his back and there was pure rage in his eyes. I doubt I will ever see anything like that again.

            Belle grabbed me by the arm and raised a threaten finger at Roman, “I should have a law suit brought up against you.”

            Fear had made his body rigid, but he was still able to stand. He hurried to grab his clothes off the group and dress himself. After tying his shoes Roman ran faster then I have seen anyone do so before.

            Belle looked at me with disappointment, but she took a napkin from her pocket and handed it to me. Blood was running down my chin and at some points I had to spit onto the ground. Welts were starting to form where he had hit me. For the time being  felt tinder.

          Timidly Belle placed her jacket around my shoulders and walked me to the hospital. There they stitched up my lips and gave me ice for my bruises. Belle had told them that I was in a late night fight and she would take care of things after they cleaned me up. It appears that the nurses and doctor report to the therapists who is seems to ave the final say. In having Belle say this it insured that no one else would find out what happened.

       



© 2012 Calypso


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, I knew I didn't like Roman. Kind of a bit of a random chapter, but it was needed and enjoyable.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Monster creepy guy. I didn't see anything like this coming. A real sick-o driving up in his car naked with a condom on! I'm glad she put an end to that relationship. That's not love!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Thank you for writing this!!! Roman would have done this. This is exactly what needed to happem. I'm so glad that you included this. Roman needs to be shot.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow what a shocking chapter. TO be honest I wasn't expecting this at all which amkes the story all the more brilliant in my opinion. A wonderful switch from the gentle previous chapter.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

590 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 12, 2011
Last Updated on May 5, 2012
Tags: Therapy, Bulimia, Pastor's kid, journal, rehab


Author

Calypso
Calypso

WV



About
I'm a full time college student, part time worker. I'm two years away from my bsw! In my free time I read, write and sim. Check out my tumblr blogs some time. http://emmy-1127.tumblr.com/ more..

Writing
Sand Garden Sand Garden

A Story by Calypso



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


August 23 August 23

A Chapter by Calypso


July 22 July 22

A Chapter by Calypso


June 15 June 15

A Chapter by Calypso