Patience

Patience

A Poem by grace
"

a little sweet piece of positivity

"
Inside the park where wisterias grow,
there is always a pure soul waiting to help,
thousands go there,
come back pieced in two.
Only one blessed soul can make it to the last moon.
And the questions answered could change the life,
only if somebody has that patience to strive.

© 2021 grace


Author's Note

grace
Imagine yourself on a walk in a long park with beautiful fragrance, with a heart seeking for some soul to help and find what you're looking for in your life, you'll be tested, to pass, all you need is patience. This is all what I've written in my poem. Tell me in the reviews if you like it, i'll be waiting to read! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A last moon, pierced in two....
Am I pure enough to have my call for help answered?
Thanks for writing this, and now I wanna take a walk in a park...

Posted 1 Month Ago


I like the lesson on patience, but where exactly is the last moon?

Posted 3 Months Ago


Wonderfully expressed ;-}

Posted 4 Months Ago


i like it. it is said that patience is a virtue yet something i've never been long on. we're all searching for answers and could all use a walk in that park, stopping to smell the flowers ... :)

Posted 4 Months Ago


grace

4 Months Ago

Thank you so much for your kind review, dear Pete! I'm glad you liked the poem, and i'm grateful to .. read more
Inspiring poem Grace. Beautiful slice of grace caught in the light of a day's awakening

Posted 4 Months Ago


grace

4 Months Ago

Thank you so much for reading it! I Haha, loved the pun. I'm glad you liked the poem :)
The image is so enchanting, lovely choice. I had no idea what "wisterias" were, I had to search this term on the internet, and the images were just so beautiful. They are the purple plants in your image! My favourite line from this piece had to be "only one blessed soul can make it to the last moon" and I found it so mysterious and thought provoking! Thank you for sharing!

Posted 4 Months Ago


grace

4 Months Ago

Thank you so much for complimenting the poem! And thank you so much for reading it, i'm glad you lik.. read more
A lovely poem with amazing imagery, very adorable, author grace. I can imagine the tension when the wind rises, caressing the wisterias for them to fall and land unto the bypasses who are fortunate enough to indulge in their blessings. Such wonderful imagery enhances the mentality of the visitors who must remain stoic and endurant under the various challenges given. Thank you for sharing your work, author grace, it was a very pleasant read.

Posted 4 Months Ago


grace

4 Months Ago

Thank you so much for such an insightful and thoughtful review! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
wisterias grow, I am not sure what wisterias is....
But i did enjoy this write. Nicely written.

Posted 4 Months Ago


grace

4 Months Ago

Thank you so much for reading my poem, dear friend! Wisteria is a kind of flower, like the white and.. read more
Writergurl

4 Months Ago

not a problem.
Hi Grace, another outstanding write, your words just seem to sing into the mind and they paint such beautiful canvases in the mind. Your creativity is always singing. One can read the hope and the faith in this beautiful write. I always believe in patience. Once again you make my heart sing. Have a wonderful Saturday. Hugs always....Mike.

Posted 2 Years Ago


grace

2 Years Ago

Oh my god, you're really sweet! Thank you so much for reading my poem and for liking it too! :)
shadrach hah

2 Years Ago

You are welcome, Grace. Have a wonderful Monday. Hugs always....Mike.
Faith, hope and patience... How many possible opportunities missed...without faith, hope and patience. Lovely write Grace. Certainly thought provoking. :-))

Posted 2 Years Ago


grace

2 Years Ago

Absolutely.. Thank you so much Susan for appreciating it!

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 22, 2021
Last Updated on September 22, 2021
Tags: patience, peace, beauty

Author

grace
grace

About
hey to all the beautiful pieces of art here. I love writing and reading poetry, and i may post some of it, so I hope you all like it!! "Take me to the lakes where all the poets went to die, I don'.. more..

Writing
Saudade tides Saudade tides

A Poem by grace


Dear beloved Dear beloved

A Poem by grace



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Color Me Loved Color Me Loved

A Poem by Dara


Train Ride Train Ride

A Poem by Laz K.