start

start

A Chapter by Harley (arbiter)
"

Welp let's start this.

"
i guess the place to start would be my first memory. well im not one-hundred percent sure that this is my first memory. its very hazy and its the first one i can even try to make sense out of. also theres a huge blank after it. well im guessing im about, oh i dont know, four or five. if im deciphering this right, i was in corning arkansas. now this could be real or just a memory of a dream. heck it could even be something my mind completely made up. after all its hazy. i was with my younger sister, my real father, and his wife. there was a movie on the bigscreen tv. there was the living room connected to the kitchen. i was in the middle of both. i have no idea where this house is. something in my mind keeps telling me that i do though. whatever. well it was around nine. i say this because it was dark. the only light was coming from the tv. of course my father was sitting in the recliner. his wife was in the kitchen. my little sister was sleeping on the couch. my dad was talking to somebody, who i now know who, on the phone. he was talking about how much this person would sell a truck for. if youve read my cinquain "forgiveness" you probably know where this is going. best i can remember is father couldnt coax him down to a low enough price. i dont remember any of this next part im just guessing events. my guess is that when he couldnt get this man down to a low enough price he thought a life would be a good enough payment. so when everything was said and done i got traded for a pickup truck. i dont know how it happened completely but i do know that. i think that this would be the place to end this chapter. 


© 2012 Harley (arbiter)


Author's Note

Harley (arbiter)
It's 4am here so this is all for today! I'll keep adding when I feel I want to. Just gotta get into the mood to remember and write. I'm on a phone and the site doesn't work right for it so please don't comment on capitals or punctuation. Can't help it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is cool, i hope for more!!! Good job. I like how your sentences are

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Added on June 22, 2012
Last Updated on June 23, 2012
Tags: my, life, story


Author

Harley (arbiter)
Harley (arbiter)

the age of classic rock , AR



About
I am different. I am the unforgiven. I was born october 1997. I just write because I want to express my feelings in more ways than music and art. I'm just a guy trying to get out of the rain and sur.. more..

Writing