Chapter 3: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

Chapter 3: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

        Once it hit 7 PM Kasumi set off to Tanisha's house. She was looking forward to what was going to happen. She thought that they were going to give eachother manicures and pedicures, do eachother`s hair, talk about their crushes, watch movies, and giggle like there was no tomorrow. She got to her door and knocked. She was surprised to see who answered the door. He looked about 5'9, had black hair that looked wet so he may have showered, he also had a goatee, with a light brown skin color.

 

     "Let me guess, you're one of Tanisha's friends?" He rolled his eyes and yelled. "Tanisha, your friend is here!"

 

     While Kassy stood there waiting she couldn`t help, but notice who was also in the house. It was Fernando himself. I'm guessing he`s friends with this guy. So Tanisha may have somewhat communications with Fernando. Fernando must have noticed her too because he looked straight at her as she was thinking.

 

     "You're Kasumi, I mean er, Kassy, right?" Fernando asked her.

 

     "You know this chick?" This guy clearly had no respect.

     

     Fernando nodded. "Yeah, she`s in my Science class. She sits next to me." He looked at her. "Once again I`m sorry about what happened."

 

     "No, no. It`s cool, it wasn`t your fault. I`m sure you didn't plan it." Kasumi felt bad about lying. I mean she still was a bit anger at Olalla and what she had done, but then again she didn`t want people still on her case about it asking if she was okay and saying "sorry"..basically feeling sorry for her.

 

      Just in time Tanisha came downstairs. She gave Cris a quick hug and kiss telling him bye. Thank goodness she`s here, I don`t want to be here talking about the "incident" anymore today. Kasumi smiled as Tanisha gave her a hug.

 

      "I see you have met my annoying and jerk of an older brother, David." Tanisha said. "Come in, I`m surprised he didn't let you in." She shook her head and smacked David on the head. "Next time let my company come in, you see I let Fernando come in when he knocked."

 

      David glared at her then pushed her. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. As long as she`s here that`s all you should be glad about." He went to the kitchen and Fernando followed him there as well.

 

     "Sorry about that. My brother tends to only care about himself and his friends." She laughed. "You can hang up your coat in the closet there." She pointed to where it was at. "Then set your stuff down by the wall next to it." She smiled.

 

     As Kasumi hung up her coat and set her stuff down she overheard David and Fernando's conversation in the kitchen.

 

  "You like her don't you?" David asked him. Kasumi could hear the disgust in his voice. "Dude, she`s a loser. No one wants to date a freak like her. I mean look at her hair. It`s purple."

 

  "David, I don`t know if I really like her or not, okay? Also, she`s NOT a freak. I like her purple hair, it looks great on her. Not many people like to show their true self, but her she sure does. That`s what I like about her. Olalla on the otherhand doesn`t. On the outside she may seem cold-hearted, but really she`s a nice person. Which I'd like for her to show that side, but sadly she doesn`t." Fernando obviously was not happy about the statement that David had made about Kasumi. She was happy to know that Fernando was sticking up for her.

 

   "Fernando, have you lost your mind? Wake up! This girl is nowhere near your level. I mean look at her she`s friends with my sister. Who by the way hardly has any friends. Fernando, you're the most popular guy at school. Don`t become some nerdy loser." David sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

 

    Before David or Fernando could say anything else Kasumi headed to the living where she found Tanisha playing Fifa on the PS3. She sat next to her as she watched Tanisha pass the ball to each player trying her hardest to get a goal with Bolton and beat Fulham.

 

    "So, you like soccer?" Kasumi asked. Tanisha nodded not saying anything because she was so focused in winning the game. "Tanisha, would you ever consider marrying Cris?" Once she asked this question Tanisha spit out the drink she was drinking and looked at Kasumi with a "what?" face.

 

    "Uhm, that`s a random question. Don't ya think?" She laughed a bit, but then she saw that Kasumi was serious and nodded. "Well, yes we`ve been together for 5 years, but marriage seems a little too soon, ya know?"

 

   Kasumi thinked for a min and said "Yeah, but I mean you aren`t going to be his girlfriend all his life." Tanisha bit her lip and ran a hand through her hair while sighing.

 

   "Kas, can we not talk about this? I don`t really like talking about it." Kasumi agreed to not ask her anymore questions about the subject. Tanisha decided to change it. "Got any crushes yet?" Tanisha smirked. Kasumi began to blush and nodded. "Who? Tell me!"

 

    "It`s..." she paused but then lowered her voice. "It's Fernando, Fernando Torres."



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
Wanted to leave a little suspense at the end. Tell me if this was good or not and if my grammer, punctuations, etc are correct? Sorry if it was long.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

with a light brown skin color.
and light brown skin also eachother should be spaced out like this:each other.
"I see you have met my annoying and jerk older brother, David- i see you met my jerk of an older brother,David.
I didn't see amuch mistakes this time! Good job and I hjope fernando doesn't find out she was talking about him.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
1 Review
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing