Chapter 4: The Mess I Made.

Chapter 4: The Mess I Made.

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

    Tanisha stared at Kasumi for a minute. She couldn`t believe what she had just said. "Fernando?! Really? You can't like him! Leo told me what happened to you in Science, there goes one reason why you can`t go for him!" She shook her head.

 

   Kasumi shushed her. "He`ll hear us. Look, I think Fernando feels the same way about me. I overheard his conversation with David. He may like me! We almost kissed in the hallway yesterday too." Tanisha's eyes widen once she heard that. "You guys almost kissed?! Are you trying to get killed?" Tanisha practically yelled this. Fernando couldn`t help, but see what all the shouting was about.

 

   "Who`s trying to get killed?" Tanisha didn`t know how to answer his question. What would she say? Oh just how if Kasumi stole you from Olalla she`ll rip her guts out. That`s who. "Uh, this girl in this new movie. She`s trying to get killed by these crazy bikers. That`s who." Tanisha laughed a little after saying this. "Uh yeah that girl, it`d be interesting to see what will happen to her." Kasumi said. Fernando looked abit confused, but they assumed that he bought because he walked away.

 

     Like if it were on cue they both sighed in relief. "That was close." Tanisha said. Kasumi nodded in agreement. All of a sudden they heard chuckling and both turned to see David behide them. "I heard you both talking about him. Kasumi, don`t try anything that`ll get you hurt. Fernando is fine with who he is with, okay? How bout you stick with the losers and not someone who`s not even in your league." Kasumi became furious after David told her this. "David, I don`t care what you think. Fernando obviously wants me! I knew it from the day we met. Olalla just wants him so no other girl can get him. I bet she doesn`t even care about him that much." Tanisha was surprised that Kasumi even had the guts to say this to her brother. No one has really actually talked back to him. He was pretty mean and not one to mess with.

 

    He must have not had anything else to say because he too walked away, but the shocking thing was the person that was behide him. Fernando. He must have heard the whole thing because he looked kinda sad and opened the the door to leave.

 

   Oh no! Fernando must have heard what I said, what`s he gonna say when he sees me again? Will he even talk to me or look at me? I screwed up bad and I mean badly.

 

    Kasumi was really not looking forward to school on Monday after what had happened tonight.

 



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
I don`t really think this was my best effort. but I tried. Tell me what you think? Also, sorry that it was short.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
Added on May 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing