Chapter 7: Better Than Revenge.

Chapter 7: Better Than Revenge.

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

       Kasumi couldn`t find herself to fall asleep so overnight she came up with a plan. Her cousin, Cesc was coming to visit her the next day to come see her and she wanted to make sure he had a lot of fun before leaving for his trip back to Spain. She left him a text message on his phone and went to sleep. she smiled because she couldn`t wait to see if he would agree to her plan.

 

-- The Next Day --

 

     "So basically you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend? I don`t know, Kassy. This sounds a little childish." Cesc bit his lip and shook his head. He loved Kassy, but not like a girlfriend or some sort. "Who is this Fernando guy anyway? Your ex or something?"

 

      "NO! I mean, no he`s just some guy I like okay? The thing is he tricked me into thinking he liked me and wanted to date me. Now he knows the feelings I really have for him, but I want to show him that two can play that game so please can you just do this one favor?" Kasumi begged and even made a puppydog face. Cesc couldn`t resist the face, she knew he couldn`t so it should let him give in. Cesc sighed and nodded. "Alright, alright I`ll do it, but promise me you won`t ever do this to me again."

 

       Kasumi screamed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cesc! I promise I won`t ever do this again!" She hugged him very tightly and went to get her stuff. Once Cesc got his they were off to school. Once again she saw Tanisha and Cris talking, but they seemed closer than usual. Tanisha looked a bit sad and Cris was trying to comfort her. Kasumi began to feel bad for her and regret what she had said to her. Cesc could see she was. "Do you know her?" Cesc asked. "..Uh, yeah she is my friend." Kasumi begins to catch up to them.

 

       "Tanisha! Wait up!" Tanisha turns around. "Look, I`m sorry about last night, you were right I made a mistake and I shouldn`t have gone for a guy like that. So I took your advice and found another guy. Cris, Tanisha meet Cesc." She smiled.

   

          Cesc waves and Tanisha looks like she`s about to faint, but manages to stay up. "Um, hi Cesc. Nice to meet you." Tanisha shakes his hand and mouths to Kasumi "you picked a good one." Cesc smiles. "Nice to meet you too." He puts an arm around Kassy. "Shall we go to school now?" Everyone nods and walk up the school steps.

 

           As they entered everyone stopped at what they were doing and looked right at Kasumi and Cesc. People started whispering, looking surprised, and girls even started to get jealous. "Are you sure this is a good idea? Cause I do not like all the staring." Cesc whispers. "Oh hush, you`re use to this when you play football so you will be fine." Kasumi whispers back and smiles. She then saw Fernando and David standing there with shocked faces.

 

           David nudges Fernando and whispers "I thought you said she wasn`t over you because it surely seems like it."



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
Kay. Got this idea from a friend, whatcha think? :}

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on May 11, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing