Chapter 8: Look At Me Now.

Chapter 8: Look At Me Now.

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

           Fernando shook his head so he could come back to reality. How could she actually try to make me jealous? That`s what she`s trying to do right? Or maybe David is right, she is over me. "Oh hey, Fernando didn`t see you there? How are you and Olalla?" Kasumi started to smirk. Tanisha stifled a laugh. "Uh, w-we are good. Um, who is this?"

 

             "Oh! I Almost forgot. Fernando, this my boyfriend, Cesc. Cesc, meet Fernando." Cesc couldn`t help but cringe a little at the word "boyfriend". "Hey Fernando, nice to meet you." Cesc mumbled to Kasumi "This guy? He looks like someone who would do something like that to you." Kasumi elbowed him. "Ow!" Kasumi smiled innocently. "Sorry, Cesc. Thought I saw a bug on you. Hehe. Silly me." Fernando started to become suspicious. "Nice to meet you too, Cesc. So, how did you guys meet?" Kasumi and Cesc looked eachother awkwardly. They really never thought of a story to tell how they became an item. Before Kasumi could answer Cesc came to the rescue. "We met at a soccer camp. We became close, never gave it a chance, but now we decided to." Kasumi sighed in relief.

 

           "Interesting." Fernando raised an eyebrow. Cesc was awfully quick with that answer. I'm beginning to think this is all just a plan to get back at me. "Well. It was nice meeting you guys, see you later." Fernando and David started to walk away. David began to feel confuse. "I never knew that guy. All my life I knew every person Tanisha has made friends with, never have I seen that guy. I`m becoming a little suspicious about this."

 

            "Kasumi, Fernando looked jealous there! Haha, nice!" Tanisha and Kasumi did a high-five. Cesc smiled and felt proud of what he just did. Maybe this won`t be so bad. I may actually be able to pull this off.

 

                Cesc decided to stay a little longer than a day. He stayed for weeks, just to help Kasumi get back at this guy Fernando. They hugged, cuddled, and even kissed. Fernando started to question if maybe he really was developing feelings for Kasumi. He tried to deny it, but that wasn`t working.

                                  

-- At Kasumi's.--

             

 "Gosh, this is so much fun! Who knew playing pretend girlfriend and boyfriend could be so, awesome." Kasumi nods agreeing with Cesc. "I know! Fernando is probably regretting what he did." Cesc laughs and smiles. "I bet he is." Just then they heard foot steps and saw Tanisha enter the kitchen with Cris.

 

               "Oh, so this was all just a set up? How nice Kassy. First you insult my boyfriend, then you lie to me. Oh yeah, you`re a great friend."



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
Thoughts?? :D Sorry if it was short.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
Added on May 11, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing