Chapter 9: I've got a Secret.

Chapter 9: I've got a Secret.

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

        "Wait, I technically didn`t lie. I would`ve told you my plan if we didn`t get into that arguement." Kasumi went to hug Tanisha. "I would never lie to you. You're like the best friend I ever had and I don`t want to lose you." Tanisha began to smile. "So last night I came up with a plan to make my cousin Cesc pretend to be my boyfriend and try to make Fernando jealous." There was long pause before Tanisha answered. "Really? That`s a brilliant plan, but I mean you still truly like him after what he did?" Kasumi nodded.

       "Wow. If he did that to me I'd stop liking him and find a new guy to like." Tanisha laughed at Cris. He always was the one to make himself seem weird. "What? I`m just telling the truth." He smiled. Kasumi patted Cris on the head. "Thanks for the advice Crissy boy, but I'll stick to my plan. I mean wasn`t it hard to get Cris, Tanisha? He is like the hottest guy ever." Tanisha shook her head.

 

     "Cris was the most popular guy, but that didn`t stop me from going for him. Actually to be honest he came on to me. He talked to me all the time. He was like a nicer brother to me. Later on we became closer and that's when he popped the question asking me if I wanted to become his girlfriend, I said yes. A lot of girls did get mad at me for awhile, but it all stopped once Cris' profile died down." Tanisha smiled and hugged him. "I love you." Cris kissed her and said "I love you too.'

 

       "Okay, gross. You guys are making me really determined to make my plan a success." Kasumi laughed as she took a sip of her tea. "Now, do you approve of my plan?" Tanisha finally gave in and nodded. "Totally love it." Kasumi smiles and hugs her tight. "Excellent! Also, did you hear about any sports lately?" Kasumi asked. Tanisha nodded. "Yeah, they have sign-ups for soccer, football, cheer-" Tanisha got interrupted by Kasumi's scream. "Cheerleading? I am totally trying out!" Kasumi starts jumping up and down.

 

     Cris starts laughing. "You trying out for cheerleading? I'd love to see that." Kasumi looked hurt by what Cris. "What are you trying to say?" Kasumi asked. "Kasumi, you won`t believe this, but Olalla is the captain of the cheerleading team." Tanisha started to become confused. "She got kicked off though." Cris made a 'really?' face. "For what?" Tanisha shrugs. "Beats me."

 

     "Then I have an advantage! Mission get Kasumi to become captain of the squad is in opperation!" Everyone cheered.



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on May 16, 2011
Last Updated on May 18, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing