Chapter 10: Over You.

Chapter 10: Over You.

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

      Kasumi was excited for school the next day, she couldn`t wait to try out. She's been a cheerleader for almost 6 years now so she knows she`ll make the team. Kasumi grabbed her stuff and kissed her parents goodbye. Leo followed her since he didn`t want to hang with Fernando. For the last few days he`s been asking about Kasumi and how she`s doing, but all Leo could say was "she's fine."

 

 

     "Cheerleading, huh? Never thought you'd continue doing it." Leo laughed. "I love cheerleading, I mean it's my life. Hopefully I get to be captain because what I heard last year is they didn`t have many good cheers." Leo nodded and smiled. "I hope you are captain, I'd loved to be the one saying hey, that's my sister and guess what? She's captain." He winked. Kasumi couldn`t help but laugh. She was happy to know he was supporting her.

 

     As they entered the school they saw everyone crowded around different sign-up sheets. You could sign up for football, soccer, baseball, softball, cheerleading, volleyball, and etc. As the crowd started dying down and many people left Kasumi went up to the cheerleading sign up sheet and signed her name. As she did her hand brushed against someone else`s. "Oh, I`m sorry." She said. "That`s okay, it`s not a problem." She paused for a minute to figure out that she recognized that voice. She looked up to see it was none other than Fernando. He smiled at her. Kasumi rolled her eyes. "Don`t even try to make friends with me."

 

    Fernando looked crushed. "Look, I`m sorry." He frowned. Kasumi laughed a little. "What's the plan this time? Make Kassy forgive me so I can fool her again? Not falling for it." She began walking away, but Fernando grabbed her arm. "I broke up with her." Kasumi stopped walking and looked at him. "You what?" She couldn`t believe the words he just said. "This morning before school I broke up with her. Look, I realized something. I love you. From the first time I met you. I thought you were cute when you had trouble with that question because you make really adorable faces. I also think you're a very wonderful girl."

 

   Kasumi shook her head. "I want to believe that, but I can`t. I`m sorry."  She headed to the gym for tryouts. Fernando couldn`t believe that she didn't feel the same way about him anymore. She really has moved on.



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

361 Views
Added on May 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing