Chapter 11: Oh Mickey You're So Fine.

Chapter 11: Oh Mickey You're So Fine.

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

          As Kasumi entered the gym there were about 30 girls that were there to tryout. Whoa, this may be tougher than I thought. She recognized the girls who were judging. Laura, Zoey, and Kyle. They talked to her at times, trying to make friendly talk, but Olalla prevented them to.

 

           "NEXT!" Zoey rolled her eyes. "Guys, I`m afraid we won't ever find a talented captain." Laura frowned and nodded. "You are so right, Zoe." Kasumi walked up and waved. "Hey guys! Remember me?" The girls stopped talking and looked at Kassy. "Wait! You're that girl who's dating that incredibly hot guy. Yeah, I know you!" Kyle smiled. "My name's Kasumi by the way, but call me Kassy."  They all nodded. "Okay, Kassy."

 

          "I'll be doing my performance to 'Born This Way' by Lady Gaga." Laura grinned, she loved Lady Gaga and couldn`t wait to see what Kasumi could do to her songs. As the music played Kasumi was immediately into it. Perfecting every flip, jump, and dance move. All the girls were amazed. Even the girls trying out didn`t think they'd make it as captain now. "Bravo! Bravo! Oh my gosh! That was GREAT!" Kasumi smiled and bowed. "Thank you!" Kasumi grabbed her stuff and left.

 

         "Você é tão bonito, você sabe que é?" Cris smiled. "Crissy, stop it. You know when you speak Portuguese it makes me breathless." Kasumi shakes her head and laughs. "You guys are so adorable." Tanisha smiles and hugs her. "And you are amazing! I saw your performance! You rocked the socks off of those girls! Hopefully you become captain."

 

         Kasumi Messi. Cruiser High's Cheerleading captain. Kasumi smiled at the thought of this. "Yeah, it'd be pretty cool." Tanisha nodded. "Especially when it's annouced at prom!" Tanisha beamed.

 

         Kasumi choked on the water she was drinking. "P-prom?"



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
...Oh snap! Yes, Prom is coming! Will Kassy get a date? Or would she even make it as captain?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on May 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing