Chapter 12: What Is Love?

Chapter 12: What Is Love?

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

            Kasumi laid on her bed thinking about Prom. She didn't have a date and she surely didn`t want Cesc to be it. Tanisha explained to her that Prom was only two days away and they'd announced who would be cheerleading captain for the rest of the year. Kasumi, you'll make it. I know it. Also, getting a date? Not a problem, you`re gorgeous you'll get one! "Not if I`m in love with a guy that I totally just shut down my chances with." Kasumi whispered to herself.

 

             A knock on the door disturbed her thoughts. "Come in!" She yelled. Her older brother Leo came in. "Hey, Kas. You haven`t come out of your room since you came home from school. Are you okay?" He had a frown on his face. Kasumi thought about lying. Oh yeah, Leo I`m fine. Just been thinking about what I`ll do for prom and stuff. No need to worry. Instead she told the truth. "Leo, what do you do if you told a guy you were over him, but realized it was a mistake and it was too late to change that?" Leo looked puzzled for a minute, but finally responded.

 

             "Kas, if this is about Fernando then here`s my honest answer. Take a risk, go and try to win him back even if you get your heart broken atleast you took a chance. I hate to see you sad and depressed. Plus, I know that he still has feelings for you." Kasumi smiled and tears started to run down her cheeks. "Leo, thank you."

 

             Leo laughed.  "Anything for my little sister." He hugged her and started to walk out her room before he stopped and turned to look at her. "Oh yeah, dinner`s ready." Kasumi laughed and followed her brother downstairs to the kitchen.



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
Sorry if it was short. :) Thought that I'd add a brother and sister moment.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
Added on June 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing