Chapter 13: Would You Hold It Against Me?

Chapter 13: Would You Hold It Against Me?

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

      It was only one day before prom and Kasumi decided she would look for a dress with Tanisha and not feel so down about not having a date. "What about this one? It really brings out your eyes." Kasumi didn`t look up, she just nodded. "Uh, yeah, sure." Tanisha shook her head and frowned. "Kasumi, look at me." Kasumi looked at her a little shocked since she called her by her real name for the first time. "What's wrong? You've been mopey the whole day! Is it because you don`t have a date? Did Fernando mess with you again?" Tanisha looked her in the eyes.

 

      Kasumi shook and nodded her head at the sametime. "No, he didn`t and yes it's because of that. I don`t want to be lonely, I'd atleast want to go with someone." Kasumi sighed.

 

          I may know one person who would be willing to go with her. Tanisha thought. "Don`t worry, Kassy. I may know someone who would go with you." She smiled. "Who?" Kasumi became curious. "He's Cris's best friend, Robin."

 

            -- Hrs later --

 

           Kasumi finally got a dress. It was purple, strapless, and had a big black fabric wrapped around it. It was medium length with sparkles on it. http://www.homecoming-dresses.info/purple-homecoming-dress-2010/ Tanisha told her it matched with her hair and made her eyes pop. Kasumi smiled and put the dress away. Tanisha also gave her Robin's number so she could call him and ask him to prom. She grabbed her cellphone and dialed the number.

 

         She heard a dutch accent on the other line. "Hello?" His voice gave her chills. She became a bit speechless, but finally gathered herself. "Uh, hello? I`m Kasumi Messi. Tanisha's friend." It was silent for a minute before Robin finally responded. "Oh yeah, she told me about you. Hi, Kassy, I`m Robin, Cris's best friend. Before you even ask the question. Yes, I`ll go to prom with you so you can get Fernando." She was shocked to know Robin knew about what she was planning on doing. "W-what?" He chuckled. "Tanisha told me about your love for him. It's okay. I understand if you want to use me. I`m used to it." She felt guilty about smiling, but he was so kind about her just using him.

 

         "Oh, heh, are you sure?" She wanted to make sure he was actually okay with it before she let it happen. "Yes, I am. I already have a date anyway so don`t sweat it." Kasumi felt tears coming down. "Thanks, Robin. See you tomorrow." For some odd reason she could feel him smile. "Your welcome, Kassy. Goodnight."



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
This felt kind of nice to type up. The story's almost coming to an end. Will Kasumi ever get Fernando?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on June 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing