Chapter 14: PROM.

Chapter 14: PROM.

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

         "Just one more picture, honey." Kasumi groaned. Robin and her have been taking pictures for 10 minutes now. She was kind of getting tired of it. "Mom, really? Come on! Tanisha's going to be here any minute!" Her dad chuckled. "Sweetie, she told us she'll be here in 20 minutes so hold your horses." Robin smiled. He enjoyed taking pictures. His future girlfriend, but for now bestfriend, Zoey also took pictures everywhere they went. As long as they had something with a camera and flash in it, it was all good. Zoey was okay with Robin being Kasumi's date for a few minutes or hours if it had to be that because she loved Kasumi and always wanted her with Fernando.

 

           There was a knock at the door. Kasumi rushed to the door. "Cris! Tanisha! Come in! You guys look....amazing!" They actually did. Tanisha wore a pink dress. http://weheartit.com/entry/10157922 while Cris wore a white tux with black flaps and a black bow tie. http://weheartit.com/entry/9621265 They both looked gorgeous. "Hey, Kassy!" She hugged her tight. "You look great! Well, I mean beautiful!" They got all their hugs, pictures, and greetings over with. Then they headed off to the limo.

 

          "Omg! How much did this limo cost, Tanisha?" Tanisha smiled. "Only 900 bucks! My dad paid for it. He was totally cool with it." Kasumi began to envy Tanisha. She wished her dad was rich like Tanisha`s and bought her expensive things like her. "Whew! 900? That`s a lot! Wish I could get something that expensive." Robin laughed. "Yeah, but my dad rarely gets me stuff like this, so I`m lucky." She smiled.

 

         They arrived at the school and as they exited out the car they could already hear the music booming and people partying it up. Kasumi pulled Robin with her as they entered. "Robin, would you like to dance?" She asked him as they got into the gym and on to the dancefloor. "But I thought-" Kasumi cutted him off. "Forget him for a minute. I'd like to get my mind off of Fernando and just have fun for once." He nodded and agreed to dance.

 

      As they danced Fernando watched from a distance. "Fernando, go talk to her." Fernando blinked and looked at her confused. "Huh? I don`t know what you're talking about."  Kaelyn pursed her lips. "You know what I`m talking about, Kasumi. Go talk to her. I know you like her. From the first day you laid eyes on her you fell in love with her." Fernando sighed because it was true. He truly did love her and wanted to go talk to her. "Kaelyn, it's not that easy. She wants nothing to do with me." He frowned. "Risk it. So what if she rejects you, atleast you took a chance." Fernando smiled because Kaelyn was right. He'd just need to go find out if she did still hate him or not.

 

     He nodded. "Alright Kaelyn, I will. Thank you so much." He kissed her cheek and hugged her. She smiled. "No problem! Good luck!" Hopefully my advice works. Kaelyn thought.

 

 

      As Kasumi and Robin were getting down to the song "E.T." by Katy Perry, Kasumi was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. "Kasumi, can we talk?" Fernando whispered in her ear. Chills went down her spine and she began to get goosebumps. She missed Fernando`s voice and was longing to hear it again. Robin smiled and mouthed "Go ahead I`ll go find Zoey." She nodded and whispered in Fernando`s ear. "Let`s go outside where it's quiet." He nodded.



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
Omg! This was like super fun to type! Will Kasumi & Fernando finally get together? :')

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Added on June 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing