Epilogue.

Epilogue.

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

                   Kasumi looked out the window of the car. She couldn`t believe she was heading to college. Her now boyfriend, Fernando was driving. They both applied to go to Duke University so they wouldn't be apart. Her parents couldn't believe their daughter was leaving to go somewhere far from California. They cried for a longtime and it took forever for Kasumi and Fernando to part away and leave.

 

                   "Promise me you'll call me everyday, okay? I'd like to know how you are doing. You too, Fernando." She smiled at him as he laughed a little and smiled. "Alright, Terri, you got it. I promise."

 

                   Kasumi groaned. "Mom, can you let me go now?" Her mom hugged her tight. Kasumi`s dad also joined in. "Just one more hug sweetie then we're done." Kasumi sighed. Why can`t they just let me go so I can go away with Fernando? "Let me go, let me go!" They finally parted and tears started coming down her mom`s face. "I love you, Kassy. Remember that, kay?"

 

                    "Fernando, please take very good care of my daughter. I don`t want her getting hurt." He gave him a serious look. Fernando nodded. "Don`t worry, Rob. She's in good hands. I won`t let her out of my sight. I love her too much to lose her." Kasumi`s dad smiled and patted him on the back.

 

                   "Kay. Fernando and I have to go now." She hugged her parents one more time before getting in the car with Fernando. Leo appeared at the doorway and yelled: "I love you sis! Have fun!" she smiled and nodded. "I love you too!" As the car drove away, everything behide her seemed to get smaller.

 

                "Duke, here we come!" Kasumi shouted and smiled.

 

                                       -- At the Airport--

                        

                 As for Tanisha and Cris they didn`t have a happy ending. They both planned on going to the same college, but that all changed because Cris's parents insisted that he go to a college in Madrid. Cris told Tanisha the news the day before he was leaving. The news hit her in the chest like a brick. She couldn`t bear to be far away from Cris. Tanisha wanted to go along with him, but her parents wanted her to stay in the U.S. so they wouldn`t be far from each other.

 

                So here I am crying my eyes out at an airport. Lovely. How could they do this to me? They know I love Cris and I couldn`t have him THAT far away from me. Ugh. Tanisha thought to herself. She still couldn`t believe that they would be far away from each other.

 

              "Baby, stop crying. You're making this harder for me than it is." She looked at him with her eyes redder than ever. "Crissy, I don`t know how I'll be without you by my side. I can`t imagine it. Please stay." Cris sighed. He really wanted to attend the college but he knew how hard it would be for Tanisha to understand. "I can`t, but I promise I will visit soon. Okay? I'll text, call, webcam, email, whatever I can do to stay in touch." He kissed her.

 

             "Okay, but one condition. no flirting or hooking up with girls. Promise?" She smiled a little and laughed. "Of course. You're meu único amor." He smiled and hugged her. "Hey, Cris! Let`s wrap this up already, plane`s leaving soon!" Luis yelled.

 

            Tanisha sighed. "Better get going buddy." Cris nodded. "Yeah, but before I do. I have a question." He got on one knee and took out of his pocket a ring. He cleared his throat. "Ahem, Tanisha Thomas, will you be my wife?" Tears started pouring down her cheeks as she nodded. "Yes, Cris, I will!" She hugged him and he twirled her around. "We'll have the wedding whenever I come visit, okay?" She nodded.

 

            As Cris got his bags and aboarded the plane Tanisha waved him goodbye. Just as the plane took off a tear ran down her cheek. "I love you." She whispered.



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
The end! Hope you all enjoyed my story! :) I really enjoyed writing it!

Also, thank you to those who read it! <3

Btw, meu unco amior means "my only love." (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
Added on June 9, 2011
Last Updated on June 9, 2011


Author

 &hearts; Tanisha &hearts;
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing