Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by unluckeys
"

Having been separated from Nsokohir for 24 hours, what will their reuniting contain? What will be a good way to spend the last few days of summer vacation? A Sleep over!

"

I walked through my bedroom door, my hand still attached to Terrances tightly. I hadn’t let him go on the entire walk here. He didn’t question me, he just walked in silence as my mind was running 20 miles per hour.

I plopped myself down on the bed, burying my head in the soft fur of Soko, closing my eyes. I finally let a whimper leave my throat as the tears began to fall. I was shaking-I was afraid... Terrance sat on my bed, gently rubbing my back.

“Shhh.. It’s okay... Calm down, no one is going to harm you anymore..” He whispered soft things in my ear, but all I could do is cry out. I wanting nothing more but for Nsokohir to come back. I was weak without him, I needed him and his strength, I needed him to defend me, I needed.. I needed him.. But he wasn’t there. I finally managed to move so I was hugging Terrance, thusly crying into his shoulder.

“D-Derek... Al-Alin.. he-he’s gotten Alin.. My..My own brother..” I whimpered before another wave of tears came out.  He just rubbed my back gently, comfortingly... I was taking comfort from this man and...and it was working...

Soon enough, he has to leave to get back go his own dorm, but Ethan was there in his place. Ethan was gently rubbing my back, while I sat there mindlessly, tears all dried up... Derek was here again and he had Alin. Finally I was calm enough to talk, because Ethan was curious.

"My brother... Derek... He's hell bent on ruining my life, worse than anyone else and...And now he has Alin. My own brother. We made a pact to always be together, it to be us above all others, especially them... But he broke it... He doesn’t know what they did to me, he doesn’t know what they put me through, b-but he’s still... still with then," I said softly, shaking my head weakly. Ethan rubbed my back gently still, his dark brows furrowed in concentration.

"He sold his sell to a demon... A bad one too, and...and he wants me in pain. He doesn’t like my demon, he knows I’m weak... He has Derek completely wrapped around his finger..." I heard a sharp gasp from Ethan.

"He sold his soul to a demon? For what!?"

"F-for power... To play better... He's dangerous..." I moved to Soko, hugging him tightly, burying my head deeply into its soft stuffed body. Ethan got up from my bed, pacing back and forth.

"It's not right, that's cheating, we need to tell someone something-" he started before I raised my hand, shushing him quickly.

"No one is going to believe you. No one. All we can do is avoid him. Please do, don't let him near you. He would hurt you to get to me..." I watched him, my ear pressed to the bear, weakly relaxing on the bed. I was spent, but I wasn't sure if I could get to sleep at all. Ethan seemed to understand and strode over to his own bed, sitting down and stretching.

“Well, We will discuss this later... Or not- but for now you need to sleep.” Ethan commanded, though I just groaned. I wasn’t sure I would ever sleep with this hollowness in my body.

Nsokohir... I need you....  I followed the feeling of his entity, aiming it right at him. My eyes were closed, but my heart was hurting.. I knew I spent the day by the side of another man, yet.. Yet I would rather be with him...

Terrance was very kind- he made me feel safe and secure with his trustworthiness yet.. Yet I wasn’t sure I could be with him more, with what he’s requesting I... I especially couldn’t let him kiss me, even as harsh as it sounds to my own ears, I couldn’t. It would be my first kiss from anyone, but his lips wouldn’t be those I were imaging pressed against mine.

A soft cold wind caressed my face, allowing pleasant shivers to go down my spine. I was hoping it was him, I was hoping the feeling of his hands caressing my body, not just the wind, would follow but... But it wasn’t. I opened my eyes, looking over at our window.. To my displeasure, it was just open.

I raised to my feet, walking over to shut it. The wind was teasing me... Hurting me.. Like everything else. Ethan was watching me, having not fallen asleep yet. I smiled weakly at him, though I was trying my hardest for a truer one. It was impossible to feel any sort of content when I was so hollow.

“I’m going to take a shower, okay?” I said softly, gaining a nod from him. I gathered my needed items and my new clothes, going towards the shower area. I was related when I saw nobody was in there. I was still very shy about my body, I didn’t flaunt it like I’ve heard men do before. Especially with my tattoo, I didn’t want to start commotion of someone christian saw it, like what happened before with a maid. She called us all satanist and resigned that day. I started the water, letting it run hot. I was used to scorching water temps, they were the only ones that could calm me down. Especially now, when I felt so cold at heart.

I checked out the shower yet again before I stepped in, closing the white curtain behind me. At least on each side was walls. I arranged my toiletries for easy access before stepping inside.

One that water hit my back, I felt quickly relaxed. I closed my eyes, leaning my head against the wall in front of me. I let out a soft moan, feeling like everything was okay right at that moment... I don’t know how long I stood there, with my eyes closed, but I didn’t really care. I didn’t want to move, I didn’t want to do the effort of washing my hair, or my body..

I felt a hand slowly train up my naked back. The tingles and sparks filled my body, the hollow I felt before replaced- I felt warm. So, so warm.. I knew it was him. I turned my head back, my face turning red. I didn’t mind if he saw me naked. It wouldn’t be the first time. Anyone else, I would have freaked out but him- I didn’t. I felt very calm, and now whole.

I turned my body around, wrapping my dripping arms around his neck, placing my head in his chest. I couldn’t help but let out a soft cry. My body shook gently with my sobs. His arms wrapped tightly around me, holding me flush to his chest. I finally managed to look up, coming face to face with his white eyes. He had a frown on his face, as he watched me, contemplating something. I didn’t have to explain myself- he knew what was wrong with me, how I was feeling. He knew me better than myself.

I missed him. Very, very much. I was not only feeling this, I was feeling guilt. Terrance had almost kissed me. I almost would have liked him too. Maybe to help my emptiness... But he didn’t, I didn’t... I was lost in his eyes when a smile made it’s way on his face, his features lighting up with it. He reached over and began shampooing my long hair, kneading it gently into my scalp. A small moan escaped my lips while I closed my eyes, feeling myself being relaxed deeply.

He gently washed out the suds with the burning water. I opened my eyes once all was gone, only to notice that he and I were close together. I parted my lips, looking down to his cheery red ones then back up to his eyes. I felt a gentle push, and soon enough I was against the wall, his body pressed against mine, his lips centimeters from my own. My breath was coming out ragged, I could hardly move. I kept moving my gaze from his lips to his eyes.. I wanted it.. I wanted him to kiss me...

He placed out foreheads gently together, staring deeply into my eyes with his own. They transformed into a glowing lavender color, a look I’ve never seen from him before. His hand moved behind my back, to the dip of my back, causing me to arch my back, pushing my body closer to his.

“You're mine..” He growled huskily, his lips quickly dominating my own harshly. I moaned into our kiss, letting him lead me, teach me how to kiss.. I felt the sparks from before intensity, throughout my entire body, especially in one area. He his hands moved gently up and down my back, trailing his nails softly against my sensitive skin. I felt like I was melting, like everything of mine was on fire with desire, every nerve in my body stimulated with his touch, with our kiss.

His teeth tugged on my bottom lip, causing another weak moan to escape my lips. This seemed to wake him up, his mouth removed from mine, but not his body. My lips were parted, I was breathing harder, my body trembling. I wanted more. I needed more. He looked at me from my eyes down my body. My back was still pressed against the wall, yet I enjoyed being pushed so close together.

“N...Never leave me...Again...” I cried out quietly, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling myself to his hard, half-nude body. His hand moved to my hair, gently caressing it back.

“Shh.. Calm down... I won’t... I won’t leave you...” He cooed in my ear comfortingly. I could never get rid of him. I couldn’t, I needed him to live, to breathe, to survive. He kept me safe and he kept me whole... What was I thinking?

After longer in his embrace, his hands moved yet again. He started conditioning my hair, gently kneading my scalp again. This time, it just edged my body more on. I was very...excited, from the kiss before, hardly anything was helping. But what made it worse was when he gathered my lavender scented body wash and began to wash my body for me. I gasped as his hands caressed over almost every curve on my body. Almost every.

There was a smirk on his face as he saw a certain appendage of mine more then ready for touch. But I was too focused on the sensation going through my body. I had my head back against the wall, an arm covering my eyes. His hands were too tantalizing.

“You’re too tempting, “ He growled into my ear, tracing his lips down my neck. I peaked out the corner of my eye to see his face full of humor, his eyes turned back to their happy silver color... He reached next to my body, turning off the water.

“I’ll be waiting for you in your room. “ He said with a purr, before he disappeared. I took a big gasp of air, trying to calm myself down. What was he doing to me?  My body burned in places I didn't knew existed, I had this feeling of need and want and-and lust sitting in my body....

It took a good 5 minutes before I managed to calm myself down enough to began drying my body. I was humming softly to myself, getting my clothing back on. I felt a breeze enter the steamy room, and I froze- someone was there. I held my breath, feeling immediately at danger by this presence. I didn’t know who it was, all I knew was that I was scared. I listen as his foot steps walked confidently around the slower room, placing a few things on the benches provided out in the changing area of the room, as well as putting his toiletries in the shower at the opposite end. I was waiting for that sound, the sound of water running, so I could run out unseen.

I didn’t even notice how bad I was shaking before a shampoo bottle of mine fell to the floor. I gasped, my hand clamping tightly across my shocked mouth. Oh god, he heard me. I could tell by his frozen moments.

“Hello? Anyone here?” He demanded- my blood froze in my veins. It was him, it was one of my worst nightmares. It was John, he was here, while I was cowered into the corner. I couldn’t run past him, there was no way of escape.

“Hellooo...?” His voice turned from demanding into amusement as I heard his footsteps began to move again. Then I heard it- the sound of a shower curtain being dragged open. It was a horrific experience, hearing as he got closer and closer,  opening each shower curtain. I vowed, there on, to never go here alone. I’ll drag Ethan with me-even Terrance if Ethan couldn’t.. I half expected him to hesitate at my curtain, like they always do in the stories I’ve read, but he didn’t. He went right on, pulling the curtain open with so much force half of it flew off the rod. I stood there, shaking in fear, as his dull brown eyes locked onto mine. He licked his lips- all he had on was a towel hanging loosely on his muscular hips.

“Why why why, you just love running into me, don’t you?” He purred sinisterly, walking inside of the shower stall. He looked back at the door for only a moment before his hand roughly took my chin, his other hand pinning me against the shower wall. When Nsokohir did it, I felt like I was going to explode, the tingles sent in my skin and cawled into the very core of my soul.. But him.. He felt irritating, like I had just gotten poison oak from his touch.

I stared up in horror as his eyes went onto the fading bruise. He looking disappointed, his lips protruding in thought. “You little b***h, I thought I hit you one good, but it seems I didn’t. Your bruise hardly is even there!” He said, jerking my head to the other side sharply, causing my neck to crack. I whimpered, but that only edged him on. His free hand began undoing my pants strings, while the other forced me to look into his eyes.

“I told you I’m going to pound you raw.. Nothing here will stop me now...” He growled in my ear, placing an irritating kiss right on my neck. I whimpered louder, trying my best to push him off. I was weak- No match against him. I closed my eyes, calling out in my mind for Nsokohir. I was begging him, hoping he heard me, or felt that I was in trouble. Before his hand reached greedily into my pants, he was suddenly pushed far back like he had been before. He sat there, the wind knocked out of him. I was frozen in spot, wondering if he was going to charge at me again. His growl was sinister, evil even as his eyes darkened. But before he could say a thing, Nsokohir appeared and grabbed him by the back of his neck, forcing him away and to the ground. He continued pulling and pushing until he was pulled into another shower stall.

I gasped, running out, abandoning my toiletries. I saw Nsokohir stand over him, a sinister sneer placed on his face as he tore the towel off of John’s hips. He looked back at me, his eyes a deep, angry purple. “Get out of here, go back to the human.” He growled, before bending down over John, his hands violating him. I had a feeling of jealousy, but the fear from his growl caused my legs to move on their own, taking me out and to the safety of my locked dorm room.

I gave him a sly smile before getting into bed, letting my fears and my emotions all dwell away, keeping my mind away from that shower room.. When I woke up from a dreamless sleep, Ethan was sitting on his bed, his laptop playing something on it. I decided I needed to not concentrate on yesterday. I needed to shift my attention on something else. Thinking about it lead that jealous feeling to reappear in the pit of my stomach, edging me to go and see what he had done to him. But I resisted it, cuddling next to Ethan as we both shared his small Laptop screen.

"Have you seen this movie before?" He asked, his arm pushed against my own. To my own surprise, by body didn't acted as normally it does. It wasn’t being on edge and making every nerve awake, no- it was pleasant and calming. It was a friendly gesture, nothing more, and my body decided to recognize it this time.

"No... But I haven't seen any movies before, sooo..." I admitted quietly, watching as the credits began with a quiet song playing. Ethan jerked his head towards me, staring at me with wide eyes.

"None?"

"Nope."

"Not even 'The Avengers'? "

"Don't know what that is."

"Ohhh man, I have so much to teach you!"

We continued the movie, though at times it was uncomfortable with us both straining to see. The small screened laptop was set on our lap, but unless we brought it closer it was difficult to tell what was going on all the time.

There was a TV placed on the wall, but Ethan had told me he was too lazy to hook it up, so we would need to get Terrance before we could watch something on it. The sound of his name brought a little excitement to my heart- I wanted to see him. He was so nice, kind, charming...

Ethan looked at me then grinned, grabbing his phone. He winked at me as he dialed a number, placing it on speaker phone. I looked at him confused before I heard the voice on the other end. My face immediately turned a few shades redder.

"Hello?" Terraces voice was full of absolute boredom. My heart began to race at just the sound of his voice. I hadn’t seen him since yesterday. My heart needed his kindness, needed his touch, his smile... The blush began turning a few shades redder, which edged Ethan to continue on.

"Hey Terrance! My buddy Leigh here misses you soooo much, so why don't you come over- oh! And bring your PS3, and cables, and knowledge, oh, and clothes for over night cause its nearing the end of summer vacation and we gotta party!" Ethan said in a rush before I could get to him.

"Ethan, why did you have to say that-" I was interrupted by a laugh on the other side of the phone. My face burned bright red, just then remembering that he could hear me. I covered my face in shame and ran back to my bed, putting my head in the pillows, almost kicking little Soko off my bed.  

"Great, I'll see you then!" With that, the phone beeped signaling that the call had ended. I was just so embarrassed. Ethan sat down next to me harshly, causing the bed to move up and down.

"Oh, you're just horrible." I groaned, turning to face him. He had a large grin on his face, staring at me. "What?"

"You like Terrance!" He said giggling, standing up to pace around in a happy little step.

"W-what, w-why would you say that!?" My voice betrayed me, I had tried to stay completely shocked but it sounded more confirming. I groaned again, placing my head in my hands to shield my embarrassment. Of course I would, who wouldn’t get a crush on Terrance? Cute, sweet, protective..

"It's nothing to be ashamed about. I'm glad, to be truthful, I think you both look cute together." He said, going under his bed to pull out some pillows. I just groaned, embarrassed out of my mind. He caught me. Now I didn’t want to see Terrance at all.

___________________

Terrance had come over not to long after the little confession, with a couple bags as well. He made quick work of setting up this black box to the tv.

We spent the rest of the day sitting in front of it, eating, joking, talking, watching movies. It was so much fun! To my relief, Ethan had sat between us as well, so any accidental brushes against each other were rare and far apart. We did manage to get a little bit of sleep that night, yet soon I had awaken to yelling which made me curious. The two of them were playing on the black box. I decided to give it a try, why not break every moral I ever felt? I needed to adapt to my new life! Nsokohir couldn’t tell me to not use these things anymore!  

"Here, push these buttons... There, you kicked him!" Ethan said excitedly. He was teaching me how to actually play a game. I was horrible at it though, not even being able to hit the practice guy consistently. But what can I say? It was the first time I ever picked up a controller, played a game, first time ever seeing someone play as well. I had gotten into the swing of things, actually being able to get a few hits in. That was, until I was matched up against Ethan. He was good at this game! I hardly got a hit in edgewise.

"Hey, let me go against him." Terrance said, taking Ethans place next to me. He destroyed me just as Ethan had done. I groaned as he destroyed me, leaving hardly any chance for me to retrote.  He grinned wickedly at me, sending shivers down my spine. What was he planning?

"Maybe you need some friendly competition to edge you on... Let's make a bet. If I win the next battle, you have to agree to let me take you out on a date tomorrow." His words made my heart pace began to pick up again. But the competitiveness I've never felt before edged me on to take it. I grinned, knowing what I was going to bet.

"Agree, but if I win, we have to finish watching insidious." I watched as the smirk was brushed off his face. We had tried to watch it, but 20 minutes into it he demanded we turn it off, he was horrified! It turned out he wasn't very strong when it came to things like that. I had honestly just been curious the entire time, maybe even humored, watching on how humans decipher demons for themselves. We hardly gotten into those parts when he practically broke the black box trying to turn it off.

"You know what? Deal. " With that, we took our position. I sat on his left with a large space in between us. I licked my lips, knowing there was no way I could beat him. With all his experience, I was a deadman, but I sure as hell could try. If I were to lose, I really wouldn’t be losing still.It was a two out of three game. Win two rounds and you won the game- and the bet.

The first round went horribly, he killed me in under a minute. I saw the smirk over his face, the look like he was going to win filling all of his handsome features. To be honest, I wouldn't mind him winning. I mean, we could go on another date, just him and I... Alone....

As soon as I thought that, my vision started changing. The edges of my vision began blurring but the center was very very sharp. I lost control of my fingers, all I could do was watch as I dominated Terraces character in only two hits. One win.Without him even getting a hit on me, I won the second game. I won the round, and the bet. I regained control of my body, my vision clearing as I cheered out happily.

"You little- ahh, you punked me! But a bet is a bet, let me pee then we will start the movie." Terrance got up and left the room, leaving me there with an astonished Ethan.

"I've never seen anyone play like that before, especially against Terrance.. how did you do it? Were you lying to us?" He asked, more curious than anything. I laughed and shook my head.

"He's not very good on sharing. So, he played for me. " I giggled, standing up and walking happily to my bed, sitting back on my bed as we waited for Terrance. I hugged Soko to me happily, feeling a giddiness in me. Ethan just stared at me for a moment before he grinned wide, laughing and cheering with me.

During the majority of the movie, Terrance clinged to Ethan. But, unfortunately, Ethan left for the bathroom, leaving me, Terrance, and this movie Terrance found so horrifying. All alone. I was still avoiding all contact with him, but I knew what was coming up.

"Oh god!" He screamed, suddenly jumping right into my lap, grabbing my shirt and burying his head in. He was shivering he was so afraid! Though my nerves went on edge, finding most every touch he gave me erotic in some way, I pushed it out my head and focused on him. I began rubbing small circles into his back, like Nsokohir does to me when I’m afraid.

"I know I won the bet, but maybe I'll let you take me out tomorrow..." I said softly in his ear, distracting him from the red devil on the screen. Their assumptions of spirits and demons and everything was really interesting, even if it was very incorrect. I wouldn’t insult them though, If you hadn’t been there for yourself, or knew demons, then you would hardly know the truth. Especially when biblical tribes described the fires of hell. I mean, I haven’t seen all  of hell, but the parts that I wondered with Nsokohir, there were far from flames. The only possible flames came from fireplaces, like the human world.. Unless he lied to me about it being hell, but I had little reason to not trust him.

“Hmmm.. Well, I’m grateful you would let me. How about I get you from here at 5 tomorrow?” He asked softly, his attention fully on me. I smiled and with a slight nod, watched as his eyes lit up and a smile engrossed his handsome features. I felt my heart beat a little faster than normal, especially when he leaned in. He placed a kiss on my cheek softly, then on jawline, working his way down. I was left speechless, breathless, actionaless, his kisses causing my nerves to stand further on end, making it impossible to ignore them.. It was nothing like Nsokohir’s but still.. To think he wanted to..to kiss me, yet followed my wishes of not my lips... My lips part as I felt the pleasure from his soft lips... But then I realized why he was kissing me.

Ethan walked in just then, I leaped to my feet and pointed at Terrance. “Ethan, Terrance is trying to distract myself and him from the movie with kissing me.” I said pointing, my voice slightly whitney. My face was burning strongly. Ethan laughed, sitting back down next to Terrance and ruffling his hair.

“Eyes on the movie, loser boy!” He said grinning, patting the pillow next to him for me to sit down on. I stuck my tongue out at Terrance before gathering in my seat. Both Ethan and myself allowed Terrance to man up and sit by himself. Our laps no longer welcomed him.

Afterwards, we just lounged around and talked, eating junk food. We didn’t feel like playing games or watching movies, so some silly cartoon was playing silently in the background. I watched as whenever I placed one of the fatty crisps into my mouth, Ethan would grin.

“You’re too skinny, you know that? It will be my personal duty to back some weight on you! So eat up.” He giggled, pushing me lightly. I rolled my eyes and shoved a handful of chips into my mouth.

“Yeah, and I could work you out.” Terrance purred in my ear, causing me almost to choke on my chips. I heard a soft growl in the back of my head. My face was burning red, what the hell was he talking about?! “So you can be fit as me! I mean, don’t get me wrong, you look good and all, but you’re weak as well. Your leg is about the size of my arm.” He teased, throwing a chip at me.

I pulled it from my head and scowled at him. I suddenly got an idea, one which I knew was placed in my head. “You know what? I’m actually stronger than you.” I said, challenging him, keeping eye contact with him.

“oh yeah? Prove it. There’s no way you can beat my pitching arm!” He said, his face close to mine, a competitive look back into his eyes, matching his teasing smile. Ethan bursted between us, grinning widely.  

“Arm wrestle challenge! Come on!” He grabbed chains and placed them around my still clear desk, having me and Terrance sit facing each other with our right arm on the table. He quickly explained the rules before making eye contact with me.

“You sure you want to do this? I mean.. His arm is about the size of your leg.” He edged softly, trying to get me to reconsider. But I just grinned, I was ready to tease him, and Nsokohir was ready to hurt his pride. Though I found his confidence rather... Attractive.

With another growl in the back of my head, my sight because enhanced before, my right arm tingling as he took control of it. Ethan placed his hands over both of our intertwined hands, starting the countdown, “Three... Two...One..Wrestle!” He released our hands, allowing us to began fairly. While I was not in control, Nsokohir decided to prolong his victory just so there were no doubts.

Terrance began pushing hard against my unbudging arm. It was like a brick wall. I keep our eyes locked, grinning widely at him. I could see from his wide eyes that he was surprised, maybe by my strength or the fact that my eyes were purple.  Then, Nsokohir finally decided to push back against him, pushing his arm down until his knuckles met the back of the table. He stood up, his face full of shock and disbelief.

“What... How... When.. I mean.. I work out like, every other day! How.. You’re so.. So small, how do you have such strength...? And why the hell aren't you on a sports team?!” Terrance was pacing thoughtfully. I undoubtedly did harm his pride. “You could get a total free ride to this entire school with doing sports, and you’re good!”

I shook my head, smiling mostly because I heard the musical laughter from Nsokohir in the back of my head. I sat down on my own bed, stretching. “Alright, one; I’ve never played sports before nor do I know most anything about them other then their name... Second, I’m not one for team activities.. And third, money is hardly an issue for me and my family. They practically own the school by now.” I smiled and nodded, looking up at the ceiling. From years of very generous donations, they pretty much have payed for any new constructions they decided to do even before my brother came here.

My family was very rich. Not just, high class, but very high class. My father owned a multitude of large business, while my mother was bestowed a large amount of money from her heritage. Together, they both maintained our high life style. We lived in a large house that contained servants, whom do our every willing for pay. They brought private tutors, private doctors, all whom sworn to secrecy to help me and my illness.

“Earth to Leigh!” Ethan said, pushing my shoulder lightly. I looked up at him, getting myself out of reminiscing. I looked up to see Terrance shoving his clothes into his bags, as well as the black box he brought. I looked at Ethan, confused on what was happening.

“We’re gunna let Terrance go now, cause we should actually at least try to get some sleep. But you and I need to go get your medicine from the nurse.” Ethan looked me up and down, seeing me wearing my pajamas from the previous day. I also needed to take a shower, desperately. Though it was fun, I felt dirty from spreading out on the ground like that, and gorging myself in the delicious fatty foods.

“Yeah, showers too. We need to do that... Bye bro, see you tomorrow.” Ethan get Terrance a brotherly hug before walking to collect his toiletries and items for a shower. I let out a sigh of relief, I really didn’t want to shower alone. Terrance walked over and kissed my cheek lightly before walking out, closing the door behind him. My cheeks turned red, his kiss leaving a hot spot on my face. I heard that growl in the back of my head again. In that moment, I had forgotten about Nsokohir, and his declaration that I was his.

I started to collect my items before I remember they were left in the bathroom. Hopeful they would still be there, I really didn’t feel like going to the store again so soon. I followed Ethan to the showers, clean clothes and a towel held tightly to my chest. The only problem was that they were closed, they had large yellow tape around the door that said ‘do not cross’. I looked at Ethan, just as confused as he was. There was a student walking by who saw our shocked faces. He came up to us, pointing at the door.

“It’s a police crime scene now! You remember John? The really big dude? The one who played sports with all the other muscle heads? Well, he got beaten half to death in there! Not only that, but he was raped. I mean... Image someone in this building being able to overpower him like that, I mean, really- look at the dude he’s huge! Luckily for us, one look and there is no way you would think we could over power him like that... Though they are starting to question people. Anyone who they think could force him like that. He’s still in a coma but they said there had been someone showering before him who left quickly, I mean, all of his stuff was left in the stall and all... Pretty fishy.” He said, shaking his head. My eyes were wide, my face turning pale in horror... How..How could he? How could Nsokohir do... Do THAT to someone? I felt not only the horror but also that jealousy. He used John for his source, he raped him... I expected him to get hurt but.. But Raped?

I was getting angry. Angry that he would do something as reckless as that, and leave me to take the blame for it! That he would do that to anyone, that horrible thing that no one should ever have to go through! I turned around, leaving the student from his excessive gossip, walking back to my room. I knew he was going to be there. The second I walked in, I was pushed back against the wall. Except I felt no fear, I felt anger, jealousy, horror... John was mean, he hurt me, but..But.. Nsokohir was mine! How could he do this to me?

“You B*****d!” I cried out, feeling the angry tears begin to fall down my cheeks. Nsokohir’s look of anger changed to something else, like a calm collectiveness. That just angered me more, how could he be calm after what he done?! “You’re not only going to get me in trouble, get me kicked out before school even started, running my life, you did worse! You betrayed me! How could you? H-How... How could you!” I squealed out the last line, his hand holding my jaw tightly.

“I am a Demon. I am here to ruin you life and stake your soul as mine.. I do nothing more, nothing less. You are nothing to me but a vessel for me to stay on this earth. Get that through your f*****g head. You are nothing to me!” I still didn’t feel fear. He was pressed right bon me, his teeth bared, yet the anger didn’t match his eyes. The anger he was trying to portray was nothing from his aurora. I could now feel it, it’s power, it’s strength... as well as his emotions. He was confused. Like.. He was trying to confirm that to himself, not me.

“Fine. I’ll be your vessel, you can ruin my life, ravage my body, destroy my sanity- but you will never claim my heart. You will never get your hands over my spirit, my soul! Not until my dying day...” I growled, the sound more strong then I ever had to before. That took him back. He took a shaky step back, letting me go.. I felt his uncertainty, his confusion- fear even.

I turned, grabbing my towel and walking out my door in one fluent movement. I was glad to see Ethan standing just on the outside of my door, his eyes wide with fear. He grabbed my hand, bringing me to the stairs quickly.

“You can share my stuff, okay?” He knew. He understood. But he didn’t push it on me, he didn’t say anything. Ethan didn’t demand I tell him what happened. I was so grateful, being able to mindlessly follow him. I hadn’t realized until we got into the 4th floor showers that I was shaking. I sat on the benches with my head in my hands, feeling the tears falling out of my eyes uncontrollably. Ethan promised to give me his toiletries to use once he was done with them. All I could do was nod.

Just when I was feeling my worse, I heard him walk in. My brother Alin. I could feel him before he even walked through the door, knowing his presence as well as I knew my own. Except this wasn’t right, something was different... Something was wrong. Wronger than before, when he was with Derek.

“Hey Leigh, showering up here cause yours is closed, huh? What a tragic.. “Accident” ...” He said, taking a spot next to me. I turned my head slightly,  looking into the deep, dark eyes that now occupy my brothers glare. I fell back onto the floor, trembling.

No.

Not him too. Not my brother.... My twin.. My best friend...

            He sold his soul to a demon.


© 2014 unluckeys


Author's Note

unluckeys
Any feedback so far would be much loved~<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014
Tags: demon, gay, possession, university, school life, challange, twins, love, to fight or to love, romance, horror, homosexual, boyxboy


Author

unluckeys
unluckeys

Minneapolis, MN



About
I am a young girl from Minnesota who enjoys writing stories. In my stories, I usually tend to create a whole new society. I also enjoy to write about things that are touchy, things that are painful an.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by unluckeys