Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by unluckeys

I felt my body being shaken and my named called eagerly. I opened my eyes wearily, a groan escaping my lips. All I could see was a blur of light before a dark skin, blond hair man was before me. “Woah man, you alright? Leigh?” He called out again, looking into my eyes concerned. I sat up slowly, trying to avoid getting dizzy but it was inevitable.


“Leigh, are you alright?” He repeated again, handing me a bottle of water. I took it and eagerly drank it down, the back of my throat was just crying for water, it had even gotten hard to swallow my saliva.


“Yeah, I’m fine... What time is it?” I asked, rubbing my head again. I was sure that it was at least 5 p.m on saturday, since Ethan was back. His eyes made me a little worried though, he did look pretty concerned.


“Dude, it’s Sunday. I got back a little while ago and here you were, sleeping like a baby still. It’s also about 6 pm.. I brought breakfast anyway.” He walked to his desk, reaching into an unmarked brown bag to pull out two chocolate espresso brownies and a bowl of oatmeal for me. I smiled, it smelled heavenly. I always liked the food his work place made. It just was a little far walk to go before classes. So, I would normally bring Ethan lunch when he worked and we would sit and talk then. I always liked their chai tea, too.


“Thanks Ethan..” I said, grabbing a plastic spoon and the Oatmeal, cuddling back on my bed with my back against the wall, Soko sitting next to me. Ethan took his place on his bed, breaking pieces from his brownie to eat. I looked to my left, feeling Nsokohir just before he appeared, his eyes set hard and dark. His posture was very tense, his jaw set hard in a scowl.


“When were you going to tell us, Effathoyne Blackcast?” His voice came out especially deep, almost a growl. I saw no reaction from Ethan, he just popped another section of his espresso brownie into his mouth, leaning back against the wall next to his bed.


“I didn’t think it was important.” He shrugged, seemingly ignorant to the fact that he was pissing off Nsokohir very quickly. I looked between the two, eyes wide, eating a few bites of my oatmeal.


“You don’t think it was important to tell us you are the most powerful witch in the country?!” Nsokohir practically yelled, causing me to choke on my oatmeal. What? He was a witch? A powerful one on that? Ethan seemed so innocent, so casual, even surprised with everything Nsokohir did- it couldn’t be true! I looked over at him, trying to notice any indications of him being a witch. The only thing a little shifty was the fact that his bleached blonde hair was growing out, revealing his roots as a bright orange color. Most people from his heritage don’t have orange hair, at least that I observed..


“Nah, didn’t think it was important.” He spoke calmly, plopping another bite of his brownie into his mouth. Nsokohir jumped up and was just about to lunge when his hand seem to collide with something very hard, a wall like shape. Ethan looked up at him, his hazel eyes glowing with small flecks of green floating in them.


Annabel suddenly appeared, placing a hand on Nsokohirs arm to get him to relax, to get him to sit back down and not try and strangle my friend again. Honestly, I wouldn’t have stopped him. The answer ‘I didn't think this was important’ was very irritating.


“Hello, Mrs. Rosenthal. A Pleasure to see you again, how is the mate?” Ethan asked, a cocky smile filling his face yet again. She blushed slightly, looking away from him.


“Fine... Just Fine... What I am here about is Leigh. I have taken it upon myself to help him and Lord Nsokohir in each and every way I can, for the obvious reasons...” She looked back at him before looking back at Ethan, her postured more intimidated then I felt needed to be. It wasn’t like she was speaking to Nsokohir, who had the aurora of one who could pounce at any moment. Ethan had a very relaxed feeling to him, he made everyone around him relaxed with it. They obviously had history that made her uncomfortable, nervous even. “Whilst I was looking into his soul, I noticed something much more, much heavier in there. He isn’t only plagued with a parasite, but something that has enough magic power to restrain my low-level magic from making it apparent.. So I am requesting you look into his soul, so that we have knowledge on how to deal with it.. It will be best beneficial for Leigh, if we do-”


“No.” Ethan interrupted plainly, leaving everyone in the room staring. I was more surprised on how this guy beside me, whom I’ve lived with for months, was powerful enough to stop my demon from killing him. Nsokohir stood yet again, his anger apparent through his clenched fist.


“No? Why the f**k not?!” He growled, looking ready to throttle Ethan.


“Because my employers wouldn’t like for that knowledge to go out that easily. Now, I can tell you a little about it. For one, there's no chance of it intercepting the completion ritual, so there is no worries there.... Two, the parasite is placed there for a reason. It will remove itself once it’s duty has been completed. Now, I do wish the best for Leigh. He is not only my reason of employment, but my friend. If this harmed him in anyway, I would reverse it, but it’s not. This is way above what both of you know, and what I am not allowed to tell. All I can tell you is to rest your pretty heads, but not too well. What his future holds is one full of troubles. Even now, he is being harassed, stalked- you must watch him with your lives. For, if his blood is spilled by one supernatural other than Nsokohir, it shall reign in death. Now, you are dismissed Rosenthal.” His voice was edged with something I have never heard before, like, authority. It made him actually kinda scary. But I knew better than to fear him.


Annabel looked over at me, giving me a quick friendly hug before she disappeared, leaving the three of us together. Ethan had finished his brownie, stretching out on his bed. “Wanna watch a movie? Terrance left his cords here. You're welcome to stay too ‘Noah’.” He joked, walking over to set up his laptop to the cords that dangled down. I giggled, walking by and taking my well-claimed place on the floor. Nsokohir had to think about it before he sighed and joined us, though he was still sulking. He didn’t get a chance to fight him.


“Oh, and demon? Make sure when you take him to your world that you at least give him 8 hours to sleep. He lost his entire saturday for your childish behavior!” Ethan scolded, though a smile was still on his face. Nsokohir rolled his eyes, sitting back with his hands behind his head.

“Whatever, Effathoyne.”


“Effathoyne?” I asked, a giggled coming to my lips. Ethan groaned, laying back next to me as the movie began playing.


“Don’t ask about it. I’m the 12th in my generation. It was a cool name back then.. Not so much now.” All I could do was giggle on this, thinking of such an old person name on Ethan- then, picturing him as an old man.

_____________


Yet another routine began. Though I was all one for structure, it could get a little.. Repetitive.  Each day, I would go to school with Nsokohir as ‘Noah’ walking with him between classes. Terrance would get to hang out with me at lunch times, and then I would hang out with Ethan or Jose during the night. It now turned out I’m not allowed to go to any parties, as told by who ever employed Ethan, even though I had no wish too. Those college parties were not my ideal of fun. The weekends I would spend in the demon world with Nsokohir, hanging out with both him, Mechtilde, and Annabel.


Today, about 2 weeks since Ethan told us who he really was, I was walking alone. Nsokohir had to go to some demon meeting or some business in his realm so I was left all alone. It wasn’t a good feeling, not having his hand in mine, or allow us to talk on the little walks to and from my buildings (though mostly it was me talking at his silent form)... I was walking between my first class and my second class when I felt something wrong.


I had been walking through the courtyard to save going all the way around it. Though the memories it brings could be heart-wrenching, I was feeling rather lazy this day. I stopped in my place, seeing a cloud of smoke being blown out in front of me. I stayed in place as a familiar, intimidating figured walked out from behind a tree. He had a cigarette between his lips, his eyes burning with determination. He dropped the bud to the ground and stomped on it with his combat boot.


“Well, I get to see you again, you disgrace to the human race.” John’s father, Johnson growled, walking right up to me. I backed up a few steps, trying to avoid him but my steps was smaller then his long ones. He grabbed the front of my shirt tightly, lifting me up off the ground as if I was nothing but a trash bag. He brought me to look right into his eyes. “You f*****g disgrace have ruined my son, what the f**k did you do to him?!” He shouted, pushing my light body against a tree trunk.


“I turned him down! You gay son wanted me, but I turned. Him. Down.” I growled right into his face, those spark of power coming back harder than ever before. I felt my fingers tingling, I knew that if I needed it Nsokohir would help me out here quickly. I could see I caught him off guard as he twisted the front of my shirt tighter, crushing my chest against the tree with his large arms.


“Stop f*****g lying, what the f**k did you do to him?! “ He screamed in my face, growling, baring his normal human teeth. I twisted my arms around so they were pushed against his chest, then allowed the power to move from my core, down my fingers, then out through my fingertips. It blasted him back harshly, landing him on the ground. I was left against the tree, my entire body tingling. Johnston groaned in pain, as I collected the things that were discarded from my bag


“Johnson!” Carter yelled, running his way. He looked up at me with a scowl, placing Johnsons bleeding head in his lap. I guess I had pushed him hard enough that he cut his head.”What did you do to him?!” He growled, giving me a harsh stare. Both of them were in a growling mood- that was not attractive on them.


“I told him the truth. His son didn’t take my rejection well, and therefore is in a depression. He didn’t like the idea very much, and I didn’t feel like lying.” I shook my head lightly, beginning to walk away when I felt a hand on my wrist. It immediately began to burn but as if I had my hand in an oven, not as if I touched something warm. It was painful enough that I tried to pull away as soon as I felt it, yet his grip was iron tight,


I looked over at him, that spark larger than ever before. I turned my entire body and in one fluid motion pushed him back by his chest far enough that he landed on his butt, yards away. I growled, (see what being around it can do?) glaring before I collected myself once again. He stared at me with wide eyes, as if he wasn’t able to believe it.


“W-What..What are you?” He whispered. I turned my back towards him and walked calmly away, feeling more authority going through my veins then I ever felt before. I didn’t feel the need to answer to him, I didn’t feel the compel to answer him, even if he was authority. I felt like somehow, deep inside, I was authority, higher than him. It is a weird thing to think about but it was what I felt. Me- the child whose life was dictated by a demon


I continued walking with my head held higher than ever before until hands reached out and pulled me into a dark alley. From the tingles that immediately traveled throughout my system, I knew that I should not be afraid whatsoever. I looked up into Nsokohir’s bright, white-ish eyes. I smiled, that spark daring me to lean up and plant a peck on his lips. He didn’t give it back, the look of worry more consuming than the look of lust that normally followed a connection of our lips.


“Are you okay? Did he touch you? What happened? Are you alright?” He asked, taking my arm and turning me in a circle before he began lifting up my shirt and examining my body. I just giggled, the feeling of his claws on my skin tickling me. When he seemed satisfied with my flawless skin, he let me go and sighed, leaning against the wall. “I was so worried..” I heard him whisper under his breath. I let my face turn into a wide smile, crossing my arms in front of my chest.


“What? You were worried about little ol’ me? You’re going soft, aren’t ya?” I said teasingly, poking his strong chest lightly. His eyes went wide for a moment before they took over that very stoney look he wore when he was trying to hold back emotions. His lips held tight to a straight line.


“No. You are my property, therefore you may not receive any markings other than the ones I give you without me being angered by it. Of course I don’t care about you, not at all, you're just a little human I am using to ruin the lives of o-” I didn’t let him continue his little spiel before my lips were instantly on his, shutting him up. Somehow, from either our connection or from the sparks, I knew it was a front. A very large front. He was trying to be the stoney demon I always took him to be, but he wasn’t. At least, not anymore. He had gotten a soft spot for me and there is no way that I was going to let it down.


After a few moments of kissing, I realized the time and broke it, running past him. He watched with wild, lust filled eyes as I made my way farther from him. “I’m late for class! Bye!” I called out, waving at him as I rushed towards my next classroom. The burns on my wrists were good as gone, which did surprise me. I mean, Nsokohir still had a little mark from the brush he got from that demon hunter, Carter. I went to class thoughtful yet excited, feeling a new found confidence that I didn’t know I had.


_______________



Unfortunately, all feeling of comfort and confidence was stripped from me when I heard news of who was causing the dorm to go into a frenzy. I had been peacefully sleep in Nsokohir’s arms when Ethan came busting in, a doo rag on his head and a duster in his hand. He ran right to my side, smacking me in the face with that used duster.

"What the heck Ethan!?" I shouted, jumping onto my feet quicker than I should have. Nsokohir actually had to appear behind me to keep me from falling. His arms wrapped protectively around my body, holding me even though I was stable on my feet once more. I sneezed strongly a few times, and was in the process of wiping my nose when Ethan smacked me with it yet again.


"Get cleaning. Both of you! Our 'sponsor' is coming and will be visiting family in these dorms. All the way from England. Get the drift now?" It took a minute for the words to sink in. The sponsors from England of this school are my parents. Ethan must be mistaken because they would not come all the way out here for their kids. They never once had before come to visit Derek or Everette- or even Aveline, even if they had something very large and important, prestigious even. My father would never take time away from work to do such trivial things. He was never invested in the lives of me and my siblings. As long as we kept out of scandals and kept our name clean, he supplied all of our financial needs. My mother, as well, could never come out our way She was very particular of where she spent her time. For her children, once they were birthed they were no longer her trouble. She just wanted to see them be more successful than other children. A bragging symbol, even. I never was one of them, yet that was fine by me. I didn’t want to be talked about more than possible. They spent a lot of money to keep my story secret.


“You're confused, they wouldn’t be coming here... Right? Right?” I looked back at Nsokohir, my eyes wide and pleading. He needed to tell me they wouldn’t be here. But the way he was watching me with a look of distaste on his face, I knew it was true. They were coming here to ‘check up’ on me and my siblings. I wonder how they will feel if they notice that Alin sold his soul to a demon to be successful... Or notice that Aveline was way out of her mind.. But by the amount of time they took on us, I doubt they will even notice a thing different about them. Just like Derek, my parents would never notice what happened to Alin. They don’t know anything about Derek other than he was the star on the team. That’s all they cared about.


“Heed his warning, my pet. What he says is truth. They are on a flight back to this area for a purpose of checking up on their investments. Your mother has her mind set on visiting your dorm, to witness how you as assimilating into a social society. At least that is what she claimed to your father.” Nsokohir said plainly, releasing me from his grasp to retreat to the window. Ethan watched him with one eyebrow raised, as if he was questioning something. I was left out of the loop, remaining in the dark as I tried to gather my thoughts. My parents were coming to check up on me- or more importantly, to check up and see if I have ‘assimilated’, whatever they mean by that... They never took the time to care about me before.. Why would they start now?


“Now, we got to get cleaning. The entire building will be inspected by whoever the hell your father hired to make sure it is up to his standards, and if it isn’t we lose funding for all of the electronics we have. They also want to check up on the whole situation with Johnson, so you better watch yourself.” Ethan spoke more worried than I ever heard him before as he attempting to hide all of our little personal belongings under the bed. “Out of sight, Out of mind.” Ethan gave me a sly smile, while I stood absolutely frozen.


“Hey, it’s going to be okay Leigh. I’m sure they're just coming to check up on all of their kids- you have three other siblings who still attend here who they could be interested in... Oh! Even your oldest one still lives around here, right?” Ethan began trying to coax me to move, but my mind was working way faster than it should, so trying to comprehend even more new information was difficult. Everette still was around here? I didn’t even know, he finished college a long time ago and after that I never heard again about him.. He was the one who participated in my bullying but always looked a little guilty afterwards. Maybe it was because he was so much older then me, or felt sorry for me. I wasn’t sure, I wasn’t ever very close to him.. But hearing he was living nearby gave me a feeling like maybe I could get help from him, tell him what Derek is doing and what happened to Alin. Maybe that will help..


“Leigh!” Nsokohir’s commanding voice snapped me out of my mental daze, bringing me back to where I was at in current time. Looking around, I noticed our room was clean but Ethan was gone. Nsokohir was standing right in front of me, his light purple eyes boring straight into my grey ones. He grabbed my jaw firmly, but not painfully, bringing his face close enough that his minty breath fanned my face. I held my breath as my eyes went down to his lips, which he lightly wet with his purple tinted tongue. A smirk went onto those devious lips of his as he brought his lips mere millimeters from mine. I didn’t make the first move, I couldn’t. That confidence from prior was lacking in this current moment.


He finally moved that small space between us, giving a light peck on my lips. I returned it as eagerly as possible, hoping he could feel my desire and need between our small bond. It only took him a few seconds before he took over, pushing my back against the wall, pinning me against it. His mouth took to devouring mine, leaving me gasping for breath and burning with lust. My hips moved on their own accord, rubbing myself against his toned body as if I was a wanton cat. He released my lips to move on lower down to my neck, allowing me to mewl and pant for more. His lips were mere centimeters away from a spot I knew would have me crying out his name, a spot I wanted him to nibble and mark so bad, I was incoherently begging for it.


I groaned in complaint when he removed his body from mine, leaving me excited past the point of cooling down. My entire face was red from embarrassment of what I just did. I practically was begging for him to do more, beyond just his mouth. What was more? I wasn’t sure but I wanted that more and I wanted that more with him. But he didn’t grant me that. Instead, he just gave me a devious smirk, giving my lips one more strong peck before he vanished before my eyes. It took a good 5 minutes before I could finally breathe comfortably once again. I threw myself on my bed, closing my eyes tight. Why did he always have to tease me like this? At least he didn’t demand my soul energy right now with it, though I sure would have given him anything he asked for. Maybe even give it to him without thinking about it. But I didn’t want to be out for a couple of hours. Though I did have to admit that now, after that little session, I felt a lot more relaxed then I did before, even with the knowledge that my parents were coming to judge every aspect of my life in just a few hours.


_____________________________


Nsokohir didn’t reappear after our little kisses in my room for longer than I wished. I had hoped he would be next to me, if not in a physical stance but in a mental state, but nothing. I didn’t even feel that comforting buzz in the back of my head. It was like when Kole chased him off once again leaving me to feel rather unsettled. Luckily for me, Terrance was right by my side, holding my hand to give me the much needed strength. Without him there I probably would have turned around and retreated to the darkest corner of the building. My heart was beating inhumanly fast in my chest as my nerves began their tormenting motions.


We stood right before our dorm, waiting for my parents limo to arrive in all of it’s prestigious honor. Beside myself and Terrance stood the other three of my siblings (that attended college). Not one even looked my way. Derek still had that cocky smile on his lips, while Alin looked a lot more troubled. Aveline stood as her normal confident self, looking straight ahead. It was weird being this close to them without myself being physically or mentally abused. Being completely ignored was something I practically begged at night to god (when I still believed in his powers) , but never happened.


All of our heads turned in unison as a limo appeared from around the bend in the road. It came to a stop right in front of us, the driver getting out of his own seat to open the door, showing my mother. She appeared as always, wearing completely back clothing with that black veil covering her eyes and the majority of her face. To be honest, I never even knew what her eye color was. With the help of the driver, she stepped out and in front of us, walking straight for me. My father, Everette Throne Sr., stepped out right behind her, talking straight into his phone as if this wasn’t the first time he saw his children in years. He hardly gave us the time of day when he walked right past all of us and into the building.


“Leigh, child, you appear healthier than normal.” Her sickening sweet voice wrapped itself around my poor ears, practically forcing the air out of my lungs. I gripped Terrances hand tighter as he cleared his throat, gaining the attention he wanted from my mother. But, my mother gave him only a sideways glance before she went back to me, watching me with hidden judgment. Her eyes went right to our hands and back to his face. That normal slight smile on her lips turned into a painful scowl.


“Who are you?” Her voice came out cold and demanding as she approached closer to Terrance then I. I watched wide eyed and Terrance tilted his head to the side, as if he was trying to understand something about her. I would too, if a woman all dressed in black practically growled at you.


“I’m Terrance Gibson, Ma’am, Leigh’s boyfriend.” Terrance spoke with only a little uncertainty in his voice, like he was questioning rather he should have put it that way or not. My parents don’t care of our sexuality or who we were with ever before, but by the increasing scowl on her face I got the impression that she now cared. Even when Derek had multiple women surrounding him, in more ways than on their feet, she had not cared one ounce.

“That is a surprise to me, Mr. Gibson. A very big surprise. I was under the impression that Leigh was already spoken for, but it appears I am mistaken..” Her head tilted to the side as her face was turned towards me. I wasn’t sure if she was looking at me or not, because of her veiled eyes, but I felt like I was being judged to the ninth degree.


“Now, if you will excuse me, I have to part ways.” She turned her body on her heels, walking the way my father had went. I let out a strong breath, turning my entire body to cling to Terrance. He rubbed my back gently, giving me the comfort I was lacking. Though, as always, his touch wasn’t right to me. It wasn’t what I wanted, who I wanted to be comforting me. I only then noticed that I had 3 sets of eyes on me. All three of them were watching me as if I was utter trash. Even Alin was, with his entirely black eyes.


Terrance noticed the almost threatening stares from them, so he took it upon himself to walk me back inside and to his room. He made sure I was completely protected, just like I knew he would. Even from those who I shouldn’t need protection from. We sat in his room, listening to the soft music playing from his radio. I was nearing tears, so words were incredibly difficult for I.


He sat down on his bed whilst I laid my head his lap. His fingers ran calmly through my long hair, which I had released from it’s usual tied back state. I knew eventually they would request my presence again, yet I wasn’t sure I could emotionally stand another judgemental meeting like that. At least I had Terrance with me, holding me, claiming me, being just so.. Him. Always stable, always kind... It relaxed, me so much, more then I believe I could ever get with a certain other person (because of their choice, not theirself). Nsokohir always held a powerful feeling, like any moment he could hurt me, but.. Terrance never could. I knew that, he never would attempt to hurt me or force me o-or anything like Noshir has done to me.


“How are you feeling, Leigh?” He asked softly after a long enough period that it became obvious I was relaxing, that smile I was becoming all too familiar with lighting up his features. I sighed happily, cuddling my head more into his lap.


“I’m better now... I just... I’m not on good terms with any members of my family... So it’s just tough when stuff like that happens..” I said softly, taking the hand that wasn’t running through my hair and playing with it. I looked up to see a playful glint in Terrances eyes.


“Well, I can think of a few ways we can distract you from it..” He spoke softly, gently lifting me up so I was sitting on his lap. I allowed him to move me, blushing like the virgin I was. Sitting on someones lap was way more intimate than I was used too, anyone besides Nsokohir. My heart started beating faster as my breath began to become shallow. I felt the excitement start already before he even did anything. My body much more eager than I knew it should be


Terrance looked between my eyes to my lips and back, as if asking for permission. He moved his face closer to mine. I let out a soft whimper, but that was all he needed to move the rest of the distance to connect our lips. It was a little strange for me, since earlier when Nsokohir was in his place I had become a mewling, heated mess. With Terrence I didn’t feel the burning lust, I didn’t feel the uncontrollable desire to strip myself and let him have his dirty way with me. But I did enjoy the way our lips molded and moved together in sync, and how he attempted to deepen the kiss while pushing my body flush with his. I was left straddling his lap, my lean torso pushed right up against his defined one. It started to get a little more heated, though it took a lot more time for me to warm up then it did before. He let our lips go when I needed some form of breath.


His hands moved to my sides, slipping under my shirt so he could caress the gentle skin. I was focusing mostly on how his lips cascaded across my neck, nipping at the sensitive skin I wanted Nsokohir to hit so badly. It was obvious to me he had done this before by how expertly his mouth worked. Yet it still didn’t set me off into another world like when Nsokohir does it.


It’s weird, while having my body kissed and caressed in such a sinful way. I was comparing it to Nsokohir, my mind not totally connected to what I was allowing him to do. It was only when I felt his hand go to the button of my shorts did I allow my eyes to flutter open, my mouth to let out a little sound of dismay.


“Shh, it’s okay, I won’t go all the way..” He spoke as the button slipped through it’s designated slit. His hand followed suit, slipping into the space between my shorts and my undergarments, right on top of my slight arousal. Though I wasn’t nearly as excited or aroused as with Nsokohir (see? I’m doing it again) I still was a slightly erect. I squirmed my way back, getting back onto my own two feet. I didn’t want to go anywhere lower than that, nor lose that barrier protecting me. Though my body was betraying me in practically screaming for his attention, my head was telling me the consequences would be worse than the short term pleasure it would bring.


“I-I’m not ready for that..” My face was burning red, I could hardly look at him in the eyes. I was still fighting over catching my breath. He stood up, moving his tall and large frame before my own small and slender one. He leaned down, pecking me on the lips once again. When I finally forced myself to look into his eyes, all I could see was that caring kindness and understanding that just made my heart melt.


“It’s okay, Leigh.. We will move however fast you want.. I mean.. I know ways we can have fun, without even being in the same room together.... But we will get to that later. Remember that I am your boyfriend now, so it is my duty to make sure you stay happy. So I won’t force you.” He put both hands on my tender cheeks, moving our heads so our foreheads pushed together. I let out a relaxed sigh, wrapping my arms around his muscular body.


“Thanks Terrance..” I gave him a slight smile and a peck on his lips as I turned to collect myself and fix my clothing. I’m not exactly sure what he meant by ‘fun’ but the simple idea sent a shiver down my innocent virgin spine. I had just managed to get myself looking presentable when the door burst opened.


“Leigh, you're being requested by her highness.” Ethan exclaimed, scoffing loudly. I blushed an even redder color, avoiding all eye contact with every person in the room, leaving right out through the door. I’m sure Ethan knew just what was happening in here before he arrived, I mean, my hair looked like I was just fooling around and my shirt was wrinkled from being lifted off my body. He followed behind me, yet I could practically feel the smirk that played on his lips.


I grabbed a hair tie, working quickly to get my hair back into the clam tied-back state it normally is in before facing my mother. I mean, Ethan knowing that I was fooling around with Terrance is embarrassing enough, I sure didn’t need my entire bloodline knowing it either. Ethan lead me all the way to a very large looking dorm, that I was sure was just for professors to live in. I guess my parents were staying there as well. He lead me inside, taking me past the few guards at the door and right into the tea room. My mother sat there, wearing her veil as she always has. It was like she was forever mourning something, though what, I wasn't sure.


“You’re excused, Mr. Blackcast.” My mothers chilled voice rang through room, causing a shiver to rack my spine once again. Ethan gave me one last look of pity before he ran out, closing the door behind him. I stood there awkwardly, my arms crossed over the front of my body almost protectively. “Sit.” She ordered, not even glancing my way. I let out a little nervous squeak and sat myself down on the chair that was as far away from her as possible. I avoided looking up into her covered glance.


“My, my, my... You still are a weak little thing,” She clicked her tongue as if checking something off a list, “You still must rely heavily on those around you.. Especially that Terrance boy. I don’t want you with him, Leigh. He is just going to get in the way of our plans.” Her voice held a undertone of something dark, something that finally caused me to look up at her face. She slowly moved her hand up, pulling the veil back from her face. I could see her eyes for the first time in all of my memory. She had eyes as dark as derek and Alin- as if.. As if she had sold her soul as well.


I audibly gasped, jumping onto my feet as quickly as I could, almost hurting myself in the process. Her pink lips turned into that devious smirk as she stood up, stalking closer and closer to me. I took steps back until my back was pressed against a wall, locking me into place as she approached me. She moved her body a few inches apart from mine, her soulless eyes watching me closely.


“If you screw this up, Leigh, I will murder all that is good in your life...” Yet another gasp leaked out of my lips, my knees began to shake out of fear, threatening to fall beneath me. I was trapped here, with the mother whom I grew up not knowing so close to me... All those years, they spoke of her as if she was one with a weak heart, with a fragile body.. But that was far from the truth. Just as they called my demon an ‘illness’, they repeated the same action towards her. Only, I didn’t choose to do so.


“Go back to your happily little life with your demon, and pray that you don’t make a stupid mistake..” She finally turned back, dropping her veil as she gathered herself on her seat yet again. She returned to sipping her tea as if nothing happened yet a sinister smirk remained on her lips.

“W-What plan are you talking about?” I finally gained enough courage to ask, yet I remained on the wall, relying heavily on it to keep me upright. She turned her head towards me, cocking it slightly to the side.


“The one in which you become the prince of darkness.”




________________________________________________


Waking up within the arms of Nsokohir was not a new feeling to me. But what was a new feeling to me was the feeling of total dread. The feeling that something really wrong had happened- that Nsokohir was feeling guilty. It was so unfamiliar to feel this from my counterpart. I didn’t even know he could get that emotion. I slowly and carefully opened my eyes, attempting to take in my surroundings before allowing my nerves to get the best of me. His hands were resting on my chest, his larger body pressed against the back of mine. I couldn’t help but think just how comfortable  I was right here. Probably not a good thing to be thinking about your demon.


With nothing out of place, and Ethan sleeping soundly in his bed facing away from us, I managed to finally turn and face the demon. He was waiting for me to speak to him first, waiting for me to make the first action. I couldn’t quite remember what had happened last, but I could remember that I had screwed up and Nsokohir wasn’t happy. I leaned close to him, pressing my lips gently against his own. He didn’t respond at first, enough that I regretted ever making this decision, until he dived fully into it. He probably was shocked that I would even try to make this move. I was too, I wasn’t sure exactly why I wanted to kiss him but I did. I melted like butter right in his arms, bringing a hand up to caress his smooth cheek. The sparks were flying between us, not only between our lips but our touching bodies.


He stopped us before it got way too deep, placing his forehead against my in a more intimate way. I blushed a light red, feeling this warmth within my stomach at his sudden soft touches. It was romantic in a way- I hardly ever connected with him like this. His hand moved to my back, gently running them up and down. I felt a shiver ran through my body again.. But there was something off. Something that was keeping me from fully enjoying my time with him in such a romantic mood. Something was screaming at me through the little bond we had.


“D...Did you do something you shouldn’t have?” I whispered softly, careful not to say his name like my tongue so desperately wanted to call out. But there was no way for me to do that. I felt so drained still from his last little feeding. I watched as his eyes got slightly larger, his lips setting into his straight line like he was thinking.


“I am not going to lie to you.. Yes, I did... Terrance, he-”


“You did something to Terrance?!” I shouted, sitting up way too quickly. I had to set my head in my hands to keep myself from passing out. I’m glad I didn’t get to jumping out of bed. All knowledge or concern of Ethans sleeping vanished- I just needed to find out what the heck he thought he could do to Terrance! Oh god, if he was killed I don’t know what I would do. I couldn’t stand living with his blood on my hands.


“Let me finish, Leigh!” Nsokohir spoke straight and harsh, his hand gripping my slender wrist. His simple use of my name was enough to shut me up, I hardly needed the authority that was so pronounced in his voice. “Leigh, I had to do what I had to do, you went way too far with Terrance. It was completely inappropriate. So, I gave Terrance his just deserves.” My heart practically stopped in my chest. He's just deserves? Like what he did to the other’s who harmed me? Is that what Terrance ‘deserved’? Luckily he could tell what I was thinking of and stop the thoughts quickly by forcing me to look into his eyes. They were a dark purple, indicating that he was not happy.


“Leigh, I did not kill the boy.” His breath was fanning my face, his eyes telling me that, in all honesty, he was telling the full truth. I closed my eyes tightly, letting a small whimper escape from my lips. I hate the fact that anyone got hurt because of me. I needed to talk to Terrance right now, to see him, to make sure he is okay. Yet, something was telling me to push on, to find out exactly what he did.


"W - what did you do?" My voice was shaky as I felt that feeling of guilt wash over me through the bond. Nsokohir was guilty again!  It had to been bad, really bad. Maybe Terrance was in the hospital, maybe he was bleeding out to die somewhere, maybe he was somewhere alone, cold, to be locked up until he starved to death!


"I did the only thing I could to keep him away from you for good." I stated at him for a few agonizing seconds, the worst ideas in my head before I finally understood. John had bothered me, and was raped by Nsokohir. He then wanted him again, he wouldn't do that to Terrance, would he? I had to see him, see if that is what happened, if that's what Nsokohir did. My emotions were running each and every way, leaving my head practically spinning. It took a while before the emotions cleared out enough, leaving me with a few choice ones.


As if my thoughts called him to the room, there was a knock on the door. A loud, demanding thump. I took a quick glance over to Ethan, knowing his sleep was well interrupted a while ago. Yet I couldn't find it in myself to feel apologetic for it, all I could manage to feel was anger- towards who I wasn't sure.


Ethan rise from his bed, stammering to the bedroom door. I was still looking at Nsokohir, my own blood pressure rising with anger at the thought of him sleeping with Terrance. The thought that he intimately connected with any human being made me so mad, so angry, but worse of all- jealous. Extremely jealous, so much it was eating a hole in my stomach. My body turned towards Nsokohir as I felt myself begin to shake



"I don't think it's a good time for you to be here, Terran-.." Ethan hardly was able to say a word before I interrupted him, ignoring his words almost completely. Almost. The mere mention of his name set my insides ablazed, caused my pot of emotions to boil over. Ethan took a step back from one look at me, his eyes wider than I’ve seen before. My own were tearing up from an overwhelming anger.


“You.. Slept.. With.. Terrance? Y-you slept... Had SEX with Terrance.. Y-You.. You did,” I took a deep breath, trying to gain my thoughts, but it was useless, “What the F**K is wrong with you!?” I shouted, my arms coming up to cross over my body. “How DARE you sleep with anyone else, you want me to remain celibate but then YOU got out and have SEX with every f*****g one like a w***e! How f*****g DARE you!” With the last shout, I saw a white light glow right by me, the anger all moving right to the end of my hands. I shut my eyes tight as I felt it move, change into something different. With one bright flash that feeling left- all that left I heard was the sound of body hitting wall and the door slamming.


When I peeled my eyes open, I was first greeted with Nsokohir looking absolutely shock- an emotion I never have once seen on his face. His mouth was gapped open, his eyes wide. I looked around to Ethan who had a similar look on their face. No one moved- I wasn’t even sure they were breathing. You could've heard a pin drop from the silenced that was filled. It took a few moments before I was able to move. Some feeling was running through my body, a weird feeling that really just.. made me feel unable to move. Did I just slam the door on terrance’s face? Oh I hope not, that would be horrible after what he’s been through!


I ran to the door, yanking it open as quickly as possible, just to view Terrance sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. He was groaning softly, his face wrapped in pain. I could see right behind him that there was a giant dent in the wall- Oh god, I think Nsokohir pushed him back! It had to be quite forceful! I ran to his side, putting a hand lightly on his back. He let out a ragged groan.


“Ohh, What happened?” He groaned lightly, rubbing his temples lightly. I checked quickly for any sight of blood- though glad when I saw none. I’m sure it was going to be a nasty bruise. I sat besides him, trying to think of what to say, what to do. How to explain just what happened. But when he opened his mouth next I was completely lost for words.


“It was your demon, huh?” He whispered softly, looking at me with wide blues eyes. They held full confidence- yet also a little fear. I understand though, if my boyfriend’s demon suddenly raped me, I’d be a little shocked too. Yet I didn’t think Nsokohir would be as careless as to let him know we were connected. It could cause people to try and evict Nsokohir from my body... I didn’t want to lose him! Yet I tried to force my attention on Terrance now. All I could do was nod my head, beyond words now. He took my hand lightly, playing with my fingers.


“We can get you help, you know... I don’t want this to separate us....” He said softly, as he looked up into my eyes with such care I felt my heart melt a little. I nodded my head slightly, a light smile playing on my lips.

“O-Okay... But tonight I should make it up to you. Why don’t you, me, and Ethan have a sleep over again? Like old times?” I asked softly, feeling like I really did need to make it up to him. It was a bad thing Nsokohir did to him, enough that any person should be running for the hills. But he wants to stay with me- to continue to be with me.


“That sounds good... I can bring my gaming station again, and you can show me your skills.” He gave a slight wink, setting my cheeks to burn. I nodded my head shyly, standing up then offering my  hand to help him up as well. He stood up a little slower than he normally would, placing a hand on his lower back. It took me a moment before I connected the dots as to why he was doing that. It made me feel even worse. If he never got to know me, never came into my life, he wouldn’t be in this situation now. Maybe I should just break it off... It would be safer to him but-.. I really didn’t want to.


“See you later?” He bent down to lay a light kiss on my lips, allowing me to nod my head shyly before he released me completely. I watched as he limped down the hallway, towards the elevators. It made my melted heart break a little. I really need to talk to Nsokohir about leaving my friends alone. Well, Terrance was a little more than that but still.


I walked out the door, hearing Ethan’s voice loud enough to make out a few words. He said something about “Wait..Deal... Love... Push...” It was enough to worry me. I opened the door, walking back inside to the sight of Nsokohir holding Ethan up by his throat off the ground, his feet dangling in the air. I gasped, running over. I put a hand on Nsokohir, gripping it tightly.


“Let him go Nsokohir!” At the moment I didn’t think of it but when he looked at me with his eyebrow raised, I realized I just said his name. He had full ability to suck my soul right now. “And don’t you dare try, I am mad at you sir!” I snapped back, looking right at him with fiery eyes. I was mad at him- he SLEPT with my boyfriend! Not as much as slept with as raped senselessly. He let out some grumbled words under his breath as he set Ethan back on his feet.


“Fine. If you want to protect that little human so f*****g much you don’t need me here.” With that, he disappeared out of thin air, leaving me feeling empty once more. The strong face I was holding up went straight to one of sadness, or disappointment. Ethan seemed to notice and came over, putting a hand comfortingly on my back.


“Hey, it’ll be okay. Let’s go get some snacks for our sleepover tonight, will that make you feel better?” He gave me a comforting smile, in which  I returned with a slight smile. I don’t even know how I was mad before- All I felt now was emptiness, loneliness. I missed Nsokohir.



© 2015 unluckeys


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 19, 2015
Tags: boyxboy, demon, british, gay, possession, domaniting, a little spark, little spark, college life, college


Author

unluckeys
unluckeys

Minneapolis, MN



About
I am a young girl from Minnesota who enjoys writing stories. In my stories, I usually tend to create a whole new society. I also enjoy to write about things that are touchy, things that are painful an.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by unluckeys