Peace

Peace

A Poem by unspokenpain
"

Poetry speaks

"
There I stood, with the world in front of me and many knives behind. I felt the tip of the cold touch my skin, which made the fear of death all so real. However it didn't matter, in front of me was a smile so perfect I pushed my self on the metal even further; smiling. This kind of pain was small, just like her hand in mine, just like her body that pushed me deeper into blades. I only know peace as she only knows my chest. The words she spoke told promise, while mine told her lies. But it's fine, since time has been cut short. Go on and walk forward with joy... while I lay with eyes open...
while I lay without breath.

© 2018 unspokenpain


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! This is so beautifully written yet you can feel the pain in your writing and it is almost haunting. Really well written, I will look forward to reading some more :)



Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on August 10, 2018
Last Updated on August 10, 2018

Author

unspokenpain
unspokenpain

CA



About
Poetry speaks when my words can't. Watch me dance with words. Watch me create a world. I will undress who you are. Realize the masochist inside of you as my dominating words grasp that which lets you .. more..

Writing
Legend Legend

A Poem by unspokenpain