Conceal and Carry Status Passed in Illinois

Conceal and Carry Status Passed in Illinois

A Story by Tiffany S
"

Gun control and its effects on a city.

"

Being born and raised in Illinois, I cannot be more enthralled at this news.

After being ordered by the Court to enact such a law by June, Illinois legislature has surprisingly complied as of yesterday, finally doing away with the blatantly hypocritical gun control laws that were previously enacted; allowing citizens to “keep” arms in their homes, but never carry them outside.

Numerous attempts have also been made in the past to keep guns out of where they are needed most, such as schools and crowded public places.

I don’t know about you, but I’m almost certain that someone walking down the street in a rough area of Chicago would be a lot more likely to be shot than they would in their apartment. Chicago has been skirting around all sorts of statutes passed in the rest of the state in general, as any native would know.

Mayor Daly, in my opinion, should have been jailed for keeping the citizens of Chicago, a city with a horrendous gang problem thanks to such strong resistance to the Second Amendment, from taking advantage of their right to bear arms for thirty years. 

No less for Emmanuel, for allowing the resulting violence in the city to continue in the name of his destructive ideology.

One cannot begin to fathom the outrageous number of deaths that have occurred OUTSIDE of the home in the city in the past several decades, and both Daly and Emmanuel have the blood on their hands. Many of them could have been prevented with the right to bear arms, and everyone knows it.

Now I am going to invite all of you, my dear followers, to sit back and watch the crime rate of this state, especially that of Chicago, drop dramatically.

Historically, as many of you may know, tyrannical governments such as those in past Germany or the Soviet Union have made sure that gun ownership was strictly prohibited so that their power hungry control over the lives of their people would continue to thrive.

Our Founding Fathers made sure that our country would pose a stark contrast, and I thank the Lord that our Second Amendment is finally being recognized in my home state.

 

© 2014 Tiffany S


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on March 2, 2014
Last Updated on March 2, 2014
Tags: conceal and carry, illinois, liberalism, politics, gun control

Author

Tiffany S
Tiffany S

Chicago , IL



About
Hi there stranger! The name's Tiffany, and I'm an eighteen year old ESFJ born and raised in Chicago. I wrote my first short story at eight years old, and have fallen in love with writing ever since. I.. more..

Writing