How to Find the best Laboratory for DNA testing in Louisiana

How to Find the best Laboratory for DNA testing in Louisiana

A Story by US Bio-Chem Medical Services
"

Book a Homocysteine test online at affordable prices with US Bio-Chem Medical Services in Metairie, Louisiana. Order a test now or call us at 504-455-6000 today. We offer many of the same lab tests pe

"

In Louisiana, you can get the most trusted paternity testing. The laboratory also provides immigration, prenatal, and other testing services to people all over. At the lab, every client is treated with respect and care as they understand that every STD testing Metairie is personal and unique. Every year plenty of family’s approach DDC for DNA testing requirements.


DDC handles paternity testing, prenatal paternity testing, AABB DNA testing and other services. Paternity testing is done to identify the father of the child and DDC will help you get an appointment to collect DNA. The paternity test can be used as a legal document in court or you can enjoy peace of mind.

Conducting of different tests

They conduct prenatal paternity testing during the 7th week of pregnancy. At this time the DNA can provide accurate answers with a simple blood collection. The non-invasive prenatal paternity test from DDC is fast, painless and accurate. The non-invasive prenatal test is accredited by the AABB. You can get accurate answers about the paternity. There is no risk to the pregnancy or to you in going for a prenatal paternity test.

Testing can be done as early as 7 weeks gestation. You can get the results in seven working days or within 3 days for an additional fee. You can get a convenient appointment to suit your schedule. Determination of the gender is optional and you can also avail of financing options.

Hemoglobin A1C Test

Hemoglobin A1c helps to measure the quantity of blood sugar attached to hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is part of the red blood corpuscles that transports oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. Hemoglobin A1c shows the average amount of glucose attached to hemoglobin during the past three months. If the level of hemoglobin A1c is high then it may be a case of diabetes.


Diabetes is a chronic condition that can give rise to serious health problems like kidney diseases, heart diseases, and nerve damage. A hemoglobin A1c test is done to check for diabetes or prediabetes in adults.+


Urine Culture Test

The urine culture lipase test is done to test for bacteria in the urine. This test helps to identify the germs that cause urinary test infection. The bacteria that cause urinary tract infection, enters through the urethra and grows quickly causing an infection. occult blood test culture identifies the bacteria that cause urinary tract infection which is more common in females than males.

Urinary tract infection is more common in females because the urethra is shorter and close to the anus. It is easier for bacteria from the intestines to find a way to the urinary tract. The bacteria rise into the urethra and goes into the bladder, ureters, and kidneys where they cause an infection.


The most common symptoms of urinary infection


  • Pain when urinating
  • Discomfort and pain in the abdominal area and lower back 
  • Temperature
  • Frequent urge to urinate
  • Difficulty in the urine stream.


If you want to go for a urine culture test to know if you have urine infection, visit Usbio-chem.com to find the best lab for the test

© 2020 US Bio-Chem Medical Services


Author's Note

US Bio-Chem Medical Services

The urine culture lipase test is done to test for bacteria in the urine. This test helps to identify the germs that cause urinary test infection. The bacteria that cause urinary tract infection, enters through the urethra and grows quickly causing an infection. occult blood test culture identifies the bacteria that cause urinary tract infection which is more common in females than males.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on January 30, 2020
Last Updated on February 5, 2020
Tags: Mononucleosis Test