So Far Away

So Far Away

A Story by Samantha Rose
"

My friend Jess made a story based off of my love for Jimmy, this is just my story with inspiration off of hers <3

"
"I have so much to say but you're so far away..." i trailed off before drifting into a deep sleep. I would dream of him every night, think of I'm everyday, he was never not on my mind. I just wish he were still here, so i could still be with him, so he could still be mine. But i'll never be able to have that embrace anymore, i'll never be able to hear his abnormal heart beating again.
I was in a hospital bed, looking out at the red leaves falling off of the branches of the old maple tree. I couldn't stop sobbing and singing, i just wanted him back with me. This is the same place i saw him last, in a hospital bed. Already dead, they couldn't even save him, he was gone. Why were you so stupid Jimmy? Why couldn't you just remember you had already taken your heart meds? I wish i could have just fixed your abnormally large heart, only in the physical way, your heart was the biggest of them you, you were the most caring.
"I'm not afraid.." I just wanted this to end, but i couldn't stop singing for him. I hear foot steps come down the hall, and a tall man with black hair, blacking clothing, and tattoo's everywhere on his body walk in.
"I'm back." He said.
"I missed you so much... Why did you have to leave so quick? We were both so young..."
"It doesn't matter anymore, I'm here now, that's all that matters." He said as he walked toward me to help me get off the bed. The monitor beside me started to beep, a flatline. I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes, caressed the side of his neck where his hand cuff tattoo was. He brought me up to his level, and kissed me like the last time. I was so safe in his arms, with all the wrong in the world, he was the only right, and i could never be happier to be by his side again. He grabbed for my small hand and we started walking out of the room as nurses and doctors started rushing in. We just smiled and laughed at each other, walking away from this scene as we started the new chapter to our fictitious life. A life with him would be so real, but so crazy none would believe. I finally have him back, I finally have my Jimmy. You were the light that healed my broken heart with all that you could, will you stay? Will you stay away forever?

© 2012 Samantha Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on June 15, 2012
Last Updated on June 15, 2012
Tags: jimmy sulivan, the rev, jimmy, avenged sevenfold, drums

Author

Samantha Rose
Samantha Rose

Schomberg, York, Canada



About
Born on April 28th, 1994. I like music, although it has to be within the rock genre. http://vammyrose.tumblr.com more..

Writing
Fiction Fiction

A Story by Samantha Rose