Madness returns

Madness returns

A Story by Samantha Rose
"

Inspired by alice in wonderland

"
I wish it would have been better. Everything. My life, my decisions, i wish i could change other people's decisions, and find out the wretched imbecile who destroyed me. Why did things always turn out this way for me? I can still remember as a child, we all loved each other so much, lilly, mum, dad, and me, plus our cat. Everything was fine, although the money was a tad bit tight. But we made due, we were happy. Until that one night when i left my papers out and the oil lap on. Maluficiant had wiped his tail from the lantern onto the papers and it caught on fire, burning everything, and everyone, all my memories. I managed to escape with only my stuffed rabbit as a reminder, nothing more, nothing less. But i was in the towns asylum now, going into horrific attacks. The wonderland i had fallen in love with as a child, my friends, cheshire cat, everyone, they were all different. That wretched train had ruined it all, and now not even my wonderland was back. Each time i fell down the rabbit hole things would get worse and worse, lilly became the red queen, the mad hatter tried to kill me for his own selfish greed, and all the white rabbit would say is that i've already missed the train. But i can't miss the train when it keeps coming back to torture us. If it even is that god damned train, i haven't seen it once. How do i even know what's going on anymore, everything's a shamble, no one tells the truth, every time i turn around something is different and i'm faced with a new enemy. But the adventures i've faced, the hardships i've gone through, i can do this. I know wonderland like the back of my hand, i just need to get to the castle. As i take all the short cuts through the mushroom forest, through the dollhouse and the cards i arrive upon the kingdom of hearts. Where my sister lilly remain, she will help me. I stormed in through the disgusting manner i arrive at lilly's domain, that ugly large thrown of hers. 
"How do i stop the train."
"Only you have the answers Alice, but it wouldn't matter anyways now would it?"
"What are you talking about? I have to save wonderland!"
"You can not save wonderland. You yourself are not stable enough in your own mind, let alone trying to fix wonderland. The one thing that you are to stupid to see is that you control wonderland, as long as you are mad, so will wonderland be. Find out the truth about how you killed me and find your own sanity!" She yelled at me as she stomped off and one of her ugly zombie card guards tried to escort me out. But i'm smarter than that, i walked all through the manner until i reached a hallway with a large door. I reached for the golden handle and opened the mahogany detailed door, as i did, a black mist engulfed me and i had no choice but to be put to sleep.
As i awoke, standing up in my blue dress, i was on the train. The train that everyone had been worrying about for so long. They were all sitting there quietly, each person in their own seat, no one socializing. I didn't even bother asking questions, i just went to the head of the train, and as i opened the door, i was transported back into reality, at the train station downtown. With my physicatrist standing there, mumbling on about something.
"But you know what's funny Alice? How you could never see this coming. I wasn't that sneaky when it came down to it. I needed to become known for my work somehow, and i knew your little family and this "disaster" would do just the trick. And who would believe you anyways silly girl. Your mad. And everyone in town knows it."
"Well doctor. I don't think it quite matters anymore. Due to your monstrosity, i fear you will be served what you rightfully deserve." That's all i said before turning around, taking to steps, hearing his chuckle, then turning back. I walked up to him and said.
"Good bye Doctor." And pushed him into the ditch of the oncoming train. Hearing his insignificant body becoming mangled in the trains wheels. It was all over now. I could finally be free. I walked up the train station steps as the the trees turned into mushrooms and my good old friend cheshire greeted me once again.

© 2012 Samantha Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on June 16, 2012
Last Updated on June 16, 2012
Tags: alice in wonderland, maddness returns

Author

Samantha Rose
Samantha Rose

Schomberg, York, Canada



About
Born on April 28th, 1994. I like music, although it has to be within the rock genre. http://vammyrose.tumblr.com more..

Writing
Fiction Fiction

A Story by Samantha Rose