My Dark Wonderland

My Dark Wonderland

A Story by Samantha Rose

The mind is a complex thing. It's very fragile, which most people never really seem to understand until something has happened to them to harm their mental state. Even then they don't quit understand, it's more or less a "I've gone through s**t, love me and only me" type of deal. While walking down the hallow cold brick walled halls, looking into each persons eyes as you pass them going to class, you realize everyones become a drone. No one cares about anyone else except for themselves. You either see hatred, false happiness, or hurt in the eyes of those who pass by. Remembering everything, every single moment of encounter, it all seems to strange. Strange that we never really care or realize ourselves, we never think to ask to these people why, why they look so sad, angry, why their hiding their tears. All these years, not one person has ever stopped me in the halls to say "Hey, are you alright? Do you need to talk?". This world is so cold and lonely. You think you have so many people in your life, so many people who love you when intact, you have none. And walking these halls one last time, seeing everyones regrets, sadness, happiness, anger at failing their exam, I came to think. This is only the beginning. The start to another s****y life, a new one. I thought I would be able to start new, be happy, have a fresh new pallet, but it's just a setup for more failure. And after this school bell rings, I'll have graduation to attend to in a couple days. And during that grad, i will get my diploma, take trivial pictures, and not say a word to one person, not one goodbye. Don't even ask me why, because I can't even tell you why, but i noticed that these whole years, my mind is slipping further and further into the darkness of my own messed up wonderland. And if i don't say goodbye, maybe when I go crazy, i'll have the memories of not being hurt by the people who walked out on my life. Maybe if i become crazy enough, i'll think i have someone to talk to, instead of being like everyone else. Faking it.

© 2012 Samantha Rose


Author's Note

Samantha Rose
I'm never good at grammar or spelling, and i don't care for it..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a great insight into your mind and you have done a good job. It just would have been easier to read if it had been divided into paragraphs.
But keep writing, you're doing a good job.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

344 Views
1 Review
Added on July 1, 2012
Last Updated on July 1, 2012
Tags: crazy, mental insanity, goodbyes, graduation, high school, teens

Author

Samantha Rose
Samantha Rose

Schomberg, York, Canada



About
Born on April 28th, 1994. I like music, although it has to be within the rock genre. http://vammyrose.tumblr.com more..

Writing
Fiction Fiction

A Story by Samantha Rose


Vacation Vacation

A Chapter by Samantha Rose