Sunday Morning [sasunaru fic]

Sunday Morning [sasunaru fic]

A Story by Vannah G.
"

Based off the song Sunday Morning by Maroon5

"
Sasuke Uchiha hated when he was called in for work on a Sunday. It was the only day where both he and his boyfriend Nauto Uzumaki had time to spend together. Between His job and Naruto's classes, they rarely saw eachother anymore. However, being one of the best ENT surgeons, he never had a full day off because some little punk always hurt themself in an odd way. So getting out of his comfortable spot under his boyfriend's sleeping body, he had to prepare to drive to the hospital, in the pouring rain to make matters worse.
"Babe, where are you going?" Naruto asked, barely awake.
"I got called in, some kid broke their neck in two places and I have to help patch her up and to make matters worse, she has a systhe on her ear I'll have to drain." Sasuke told him as he finished dressing.
"Okay. I love you." he said before trying to go to sleep again.
"I love you too." Sasuke said back and gave his love a kiss goodbye before heading out.

Four hours and two other emergencies later, Sasuke was leaving the hospital and heading home. Just his luck, though, a traffic jam appeared and he was stuck moving at snail pace for quite some time. All he could think about was getting home and when the traffic cleared, he saw that there was only a small accident and the traffic was caused because of nosy drivers. It made him livid and he was wishing to get home so bad but as his luck would have it, he needed gas and there was a station up ahead that was selling it cheap. He knew that he could probably make it home on E but he would be stupid to pass up $2.80 for a gallon so he pulled in and just as he was about to take the last pump, an SUV drove in and took it. If Sasuke's glare had the power to kill, the owner of that car would have died in the worse imaginable way. So, of course, he ended up waiting for the next pump and once he finished, he drove off again towards his home. He made it back with no more complications and he ran onto his porch in the rain only to stumble trough his keys before getting inside.
"I'm home."Sasuke greeted, dropping his work bag and keys on the entryway table.
"Not for long, I need you to go pick up some ground beef and milk." Naruuto called from somewhere in the house.
"Why Didn't you do that while I was gone?"
"Suspended liscence, remember?"
"Oh my God!"
Well at least it was still morning.

© 2011 Vannah G.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on July 16, 2009
Last Updated on January 27, 2011

Author

Vannah G.
Vannah G.

MI



About
I'm a young writer who one day hopes to get a book published. until then i write stories here more..

Writing
Prompt3 Prompt3

A Story by Vannah G.


prompt2 prompt2

A Story by Vannah G.


Prompt Prompt

A Story by Vannah G.