Limits

Limits

A Story by Hannah Kolar
"

The struggle of my future and identity

"


       Canvas. I must think of this blank space as an empty canvas. A void that must be filled. I am filled. I am drowning in inspiration. I am coughing out the debris of fascination; the bits and pieces regurgitated from the world I fill myself with. But in my state of convulsion, there is no way to pump my stomach of these aspirations. There is no mode of transportation between this expanse of nothing to the full potential of paper, the completed extent of my caged mind. I can feel it bubble just under the surface, like a cauldron filled with hidden constituents; some are terrible, some unheard of and unconventional, bizarre and unwelcome. Others are beautiful and overwhelming; but all the while, they remain veiled, just beneath the surface of fog and confusion rolling off from the black iron mass. Underneath the shrouded median between me and my potential, the potion boils fiercely, fueled by the fires of my own persistence. And through all of this, there are three things that I can conclude. One: I can analyze myself as searchingly as I desire, but nothing will come of it until I apply what I have found. Two: It is there. Through all of my frustration and relentless hopelessness, I posses strengths still unknown to me. I am equipped with weaponry I could never dream of. Three: It is mine. No one else can be me. No one else could become what I make of my identity but myself. It is my life. My fight. My fate, decided by my actions and attitude alone.  I will become simply what I allow myself to be.



       And by this measure, there is no limit.

       I am unstoppable.

© 2012 Hannah Kolar


Author's Note

Hannah Kolar
Any reviews or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Added on August 28, 2012
Last Updated on August 28, 2012

Author

Hannah Kolar
Hannah Kolar

Palouse, WA



About
hi im hannah and you're not more..

Writing
Styx Styx

A Chapter by Hannah Kolar


He He

A Book by Hannah Kolar