Chapter 2: Bad Boy

Chapter 2: Bad Boy

A Chapter by Victoria (Anya Scott)
"

Danielle hates her new school. Snotty girls, annoying teacher. What happens when she meets Alex? The bad boy of the school. What happens when they get together and have to keep it from Danielle's mom?

"

I got home at 3:30PM, it a pretty late considering school got out at at 2:30PM. My small "conversation" with Alex was going through my head. He seemed like an okay guy. At least, that's what I thought at the time. I hadn't seen the real Alex yet, I hadn't even got to know him. I decided that it would be best not to pass judgment until I had actually met and had a real conversation with him.

My mom as usual was still at work when I walked in the door so I made up my mind to go to the park. I dropped off my bag and grabbed a book before heading out and locking the door behind me. The park was a couple of blocks away, not too far, I got there in like 5 minutes. It was a really quiet place, there were only a couple of kids playing on the jungle jim. I sat down on the park bench and began to read my book when a sudden noise disturbed me.  I looked over towards the hockey arena, and as a group of guys beating  up some girl.

I didn't really notice at first, in St.Jacobs this use to happen all the time, but the second time I looked. I recognized some faces. Micheal from my english class was one of the guys punching the daylights out of the girl. Janet was the victim, and the guy obviously leading the boys a Alex. I stared at him in amazement, he beat people up? That's defiantly a bad boy. It took him a couple minutes to notice me and before I knew it, he had disappeared along with his group of friends.

I looked at Janet who was bruised and bleeding on the ground. I debated whether or not to help her, I mean, she did make fun of me earlier. I decided that it might be best to try and lend a hand, after all, maybe I could make a friend. I approached Janet who was kneeling on the ground and knelt down. "Do you need any help?"

The frightened girl looked at me, eyes open wide and face full of terror. She rubbed the blood off her face "I guess"

I pulled her up and lead her back home. She didn't need any help walking, but I looked over at her once and awhile just to make sure she was still there. As we approached the driveway, I checked to see if there was a car in the driveway. Mom still wasn't home. I sighed and led Janet inside.

After cleaning her up, giving her some new clothes and seating her in the living room, I made some hot chocolate and sat down. "So, what was..?"

Janet looked embarrassed. Her hair was almost covering her entire face and her eyes looked like they were full of pain. "Alex is a bad boy. It's what he does"

I shook my head "So he beats up who he wants, for no reason?"

"Sometimes" She set her cup down on the coffee table "But this time, and most times, he has a reason"

I frowned "A reason...?"

"He was mad at our little spurt earlier today" Janet shrugged her shoulders "So he thought i needed to pay"

I looked to the floor "I'm sorry"

"It's okay. I'm the one who should be apologizing" Janet smiled "I get pure pressured very easily into things I don't like doing. My best friend, Brianna, is the head of the popular and cheer leading squad. So it can be hard" She looked over at me and smiled "So, uh, why'd you move here"

I hadn't been paying very. My mind had been focused on Alex. He beat of Janet, because of me? I looked up and frowned "Sorry, what was that?"

She laughed "What brought you here?"

"Oh that"
I looked over towards the wall "My mom needed a better life and wanted to move us to Chicago, so we did"

Janet smiled "Oh"

"So, what's exactly Alex's problem?" I felt like I should know

Janet watched my expression and frowned "You mean like background and stuff?"

I nodded

Janet looked at the clock as she answered "He grew up with an abusive mother and drug dealing father. Took his anger out on the world. Even after both parents died and he went to live with his aunt, he was still aggressive. By the time he was in high school, he was out of control" Janet smiled slightly "His aunt believes that if the right person comes into his life, then he'll try to control himself. But I doubt it, every girl form the hottest to the ugly have tried and no one has even gotten his attention in 'that way' before"

I glanced over towards the kitchen table "interesting"

"Listen" She checked her watch "I have to go, my mother is expecting me home soon.."

"Ok"

She grabbed her clothes from the side of the couch and smiled "Thank you, I didn't expect..."

"No problem" I glanced over towards the clock "See ya"

"Yeah" She headed towards the door but stopped "Uh, would you mind not talking about this to anyone, I don't..."

It's fine" I smiled "Bye"

She nodded and walked out.

My mother still hadn't gotten home, and it was 9:30PM. I had already eaten, but decided that it would be best to go for a walk. I locked the door behind me and began to walk down the sidewalk. I looked around at my surroundings, there wasn't really much too look at except what looked an abandoned street and houses. I found myself walking towards a little hill east of my house by the park.

I sit myself down and observe the water. It's calm, and looks refreshing, I close my eyes and can almost feel the water underneath my feet. Suddenly a rustling makes me jump and I turn around to see someone staring at me. It was Alex. I felt a sudden motion of anger sweep over me, what did he want?

"What do you want?" I turned back around.

Alex heaved a sigh "What's it to you?"

Oh my goodness, did he just say that? When he's the one whose uh, staring at me? "Well I'm not the one standing in complete darkness staring at some random girl who had caught him beating someone else up" I looked into the sky.

Alex by then was sitting beside me. He was angry and I could tell. His eyes were raining fire and his cheeks were pink and hot. "That ain't your business.."

"It is my business, if your beating someone up because of me. I don't care if she tried to murder me, you shouldn't of done that Alex! C'mon! I just met you this morning!"

I was totally stoked. We hadn't even said hello, and we were already fighting. This was gonna be one hard boy.

Alex shook his head "I didn't meant to hurt Janet. I just wanted her to pay for..."

"For what" I was angry "For hurting me? There's two things wrong with that. 1, she barely even hurt me. 2, you have no right to do that, you just met me" I got up and began to storm off "Just bug off. If you have a problem, then just deal with it!" I walked off into the darkness, leaving Alex alone.



© 2010 Victoria (Anya Scott)


Author's Note

Victoria (Anya Scott)
Most of my stories aren't finished, and only have a couple chapters. I have a very small attention span (yes i am learning disabled..it's called Dysgraphia)

So ignore the spelling errors and such. I guess what I would ask is if you could buy this story, would you? Then you can add whatever else you want to (excluding grammar errors and such)

also, this is the last chapter i wrote for this story....lol, told you i had a short attention span :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've only read two chapters and you got me hooked! I dont see why dysgraphia should stop you its an amazing story. You should add a twist to the plot like alex and her getting together and then she finds him 'cheating' on him. and maybe even make it with her best frend or someone she absolutley hates... well these are just my thoughts... all i can do is hope you continue this piece of art.
P.S.
Check out my new story: My identity? Unknown

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 15, 2010
Last Updated on December 15, 2010