By the lake- part 1

By the lake- part 1

A Story by Kurayami
"

....romance?

"
Virginia walked over to the window that looked out to the huge lake which she lived by. She chose to live by a lake because she liked the sparkly waters.
Then she saw something in the distance coming towards her house. No, it was someone. The person had spiky sandy blond hair. He was a tall figure. 
Virginia gulped. She checked her own reflection. She was a helpful, admirable, cocoa drinker with beautiful strawberry blond hair. Her friends saw her as an adorable angel. 
Virginia stepped out of her house and a light breeze picked up. As the figure came closer, Virginia could see that he was the nice guy who worked at the cafe near her house. 
"Hello, Virginia," the guy greeted Virginia.
"Hello, Mike," replied Virginia.
Mike showed Virginia the red roses he bought just for her.
"Happy Valentine's Day, Virginia! I love you and I hope you feel the same way about me as well," said Mike.
"Thank you, Mike. I have feelings for you, too. Maybe we should get to know about each other some time?" said Virginia, taking the rose bouquet.
Mike looked extremely happy. His cheeks flushed red, blushing.
"Yes, sure," said Mike.
They looked at each other for a while.
"Well, I have work to do. See you later, okay?" said Mike, breaking the silence.
"Okay, bye," replied Virginia.
Mike waved good-bye to Virginia as he walked away, whistling to a cheerful tune. 

© 2015 Kurayami


Author's Note

Kurayami
Please wait for part 2 of the story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on February 15, 2015
Last Updated on February 15, 2015
Tags: story, love

Author

Kurayami
Kurayami

Hotel Transylvania



About
♪♫♪ more..

Writing
Autumn Autumn

A Poem by Kurayami


The choice The choice

A Story by Kurayami


Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Kurayami