Gravity

Gravity

A Story by Astrononymous
"

Perceiving love through gravity, alike Einstein!

"

Since the beginning of space-time, there has been undoubtedly one element that is the most important of all and shapes everything even to this day. That element, is gravity!

Einstein once said that gravity is not responsible for people falling in love! Well surely Einstein could be right, but it could also be that gravity is responsible for such thing! Not just philosophically, but even scientifically!

Our planet Earth is much alike us. Actually, almost every planet there is, is like us. You see, Earth itself wasn’t this big long time ago, it was maybe a bit more than half the size of what it is now, but all of a sudden, because of gravity, it reached a point in space-time where it collided with an element almost as big as itself. The impact was so strong and the energy emanated was so huge, that it was heard very very far away. But the most interesting thing, is that when the brightness emanated started to dim a bit, and the temperature to cool, and everything became clearer, we didn’t have a huge could of dust as it would happen in case of an impact of that scale, but we had a unification of Earth and the other special element that collided. That was the Earth we live in today, and it wasn’t pulverized, thanks to one single thing, gravity!

The Earth and the other element that collided not only unified, but also “made love” to each - other, and created a spectacle for the eyes of the ants that live today on it. The impact created the Moon, the special element most visible from Earth, and the closest one to it!

So Earth’s story, is a love story, just like the story of many many years of people’s living, just like our story!

Without the amazing force and law of gravity, the Earth wouldn’t be here, nor the Moon, nor any other planet and any living being, most of all, us! So yeah, in a sort of way, even scientifically, gravity is responsible for people falling in love.

I have talked you so much about Plato and his philosophy, and it strangely looks exactly that the history of the universe and its creation! It’s all about two entities colliding to form one being and a derivative of the two beings together, or many derivatives, as the case of larger “love stories” such as Jupiter, or Saturn, Uranus, Neptune etc..  It’s like he knew all his life that mankind’s love story is the universe’s itself love story, and it included gravity in it.

Gravity is not anything more than the curvature of space - time itself, and believe it or not, even the smallest elements known to humanity shape and curve the fabric of space - time, and so do we. You see, when we tell each - other that we have changed or continue changing each - other’s lives, its because we really do that, even in the laws of physics. When you get close to me, you change my spacetime, and when I get close to you, I change yours! Actually if we hug we create a greater mass so we shape spacetime much more than we would do just by ourselves! It’s safe to say that we create a greater being together than individually, and the law of gravity approves that.

Now if you though this stuff until here was fun, wait until you read what has to come more!

What were the first two things to be created immediately after the Big Bang?! It’s easy, space and time. Yet, despite these were the first two things created that are actually the things that really form the universe itself, they are the most unknown to us. We probably know more about the universe than spacetime itself. You remember Kant and his perception of space and time. They are our a prior senses. We are born with the perception of space and time, and actually we wouldn’t exist at all without them, that’s why we are born with them. But Einstein had a much greater idea than Kant, and he trusted his inner sense, which was logic. Einstein was the first one to say that space and time are not two entities living in their own, they are actually very much related together, actually to be true, they are inseparable! He created the concept of spacetime which we have today with our four perceptive dimensions. But yet time flows only in one way, but space? Well apparently the universe we live in is in constant expansion, and it just keeps expanding and expanding infinitely. Problem is that we only can see the universe to the point where light has reached, so our known universe is roughly about 93 billion light years from one extremity to the other! So the universe expands with the speed of light.

Einstein stated that it is impossible to go further than the speed of light in our universe, because only light can go with that speed, and any other object that involves mass just can’t. And yet the universe has gone way more than we could thing, and due to calculations, the part of the universe that has been touched by light is like comparing a lighted house in the middle of our planet and total darkness around it. So there are things that actually go way far more faster than the speed of light, that we have absolutely no idea of.

We are not only one the smallest dots in the vast spacetime fabric, but we are also the entire vast spacetime fabric. Look how small and irrelevant we are, and look how much we have achieved to know in such a short time.

We also know things that we can’t even see or feel, like antimatter, which forms 70% of our universe and pushes everything away from each - other and expands the universe. But we know what it could do, and it truly is scary! It could take the universe to a big freeze, or even to a big rip, but there is another detail that makes scientists wonder themselves. It’s about the beginning, the end, and a re-beginning. The universe can end by shrinking up all its spacetime in itself, but when it will reduce itself to the size of an atom, it will explode again to restart a cycle which we might know in what it could result. So this leads to the possibility that we might be just one of the infinite Big Bangs that have occurred of which we don’t even know the existence.

We are products of a big casualty, of a terrible accident in a point of time. After almost 14 billion years, after a series of unprecedented events, thanks to the great force of gravity, we happened to casually stumble upon each - other on a tiny dot in the vast map of the observable universe, on a thing we call planet, that acts on the force of gravity and keeps us close enough to love each - other! So yes, gravity is very responsible for us falling in love.

It’s very funny that despite being such tiny beings in the immense spacetime reality we live, we have said each - other that there is a whole universe within ourselves, which remains to be discovered! Think about it, we might be the only beings that know so much about the universe from the prospective of a four dimensional being and the only being that within a tiny portion of their body, there is a whole different universe!

I have one of those too, and I have to say that it’s hard even for me to understand it properly, but I really can sense something in it, and it’s something very alike gravity! It’s like it’s gravity itself, a gravity that is curved by another being, that you know very well, since you know the existence of a unique universe inside that being. My spacetime is shaped according to the curvature this being applies on my spacetime fabric, and the furthest she is, the lesser gravity I have within me, and the lesser likely to live I am!

It’s ironic how we think the universe is so complex, yet it’s just like us, just a story of forces colliding. Imagine if these forces never collided. Imagine if there was no collision at all, if the special entity at the last minute regretted having to collide with the Earth and ran away to a different direction. Where would it be now? Where would we be now?!

I know you have read it and laughed when you did, the quote from Camus. There is nothing worth turning one’s back on over something that one loves! I know also you believe I have been the first that has turned my back on you, but if so I wouldn’t be here, claiming you as my force of gravity.

Imagine what a Moon we can produce if we have the guts to collide again with each - other, to bend our spacetime, to maybe create many moons, not just one, just imagine. Imagine what could happen if we have the determination to find the true formula to pass the speed of light, what power we could have, what strength, what energy. Imagine us, combining our gravitational force to bend everything that is around us, how we would cross barriers of any kind.

I know that I might have been a black hole to your being, to your universe, shaping your spacetime in all the wrong ways, but black holes despite their might and mass, come to an end actually, to give birth to a new spectacle and to a new great mass of energy. I know every single thing my Big Bang created in the wrong ways, and how they shaped your right ways, and I know that reading this won’t be a relatively lovely universe, but a universe full of frightening collisions and all sorts of destruction that can’t stand a black hole like me anymore. I know it. But gravity gave us each - other, in the most fashionable way maybe, so I hope I can keep shaping my spacetime around you, as you can too around me, but this time to form the Earth, the life on it, not a dark part of the yet to be discovered by light universe.

I Gravity You!  

© 2020 Astrononymous


Author's Note

Astrononymous
Don't hesitate to let me know your thoughts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on October 1, 2020
Last Updated on October 1, 2020
Tags: gravity, love, pain

Author

Astrononymous
Astrononymous

Tirana, Tirana, Albania



About
Fascinated by real life events inspired essays and life in general. Put a little astronomy in anything. more..

Writing
Nebula Nebula

A Story by Astrononymous