Nebula

Nebula

A Story by Astrononymous
"

A Nebula is recreated inside an abalone shell, with all it's might. It's also in our eyes, when we look at someone we love!

"

Gravity surely is one of the most important things in this universe and obviously what brought us together, but not everything in the world is gravity, even though in reality it is! But there are such more beautiful things, invisible to the naked eye just like gravity. One of those, are Nebulas. You probably have heard of them, maybe not much, you probably have seen them, and have been amazed by their shape and brightness and all, but in reality they are invisible to the naked eye.  They can only be seen by some specific telescopes, which people have been so great to build. You know, Nebulas are way mysterious. They are this sort of dusty interstellar collection that look like huge space clouds, with stars in them. They are so huge, some of them are even bigger than our entire galaxy. Actually, they might probably be the only objects which are so massive, that can’t be devoured by black holes. They are named after their shape, which can be like animals, flowers, human shapes, and their color variations are compared to an abalone shell. Truly a magnificent sight, truly Magick! If it was for us two, I would say you were the Nebula I was staring at since day one we met. Mysterious, bright, colorful, full of stars, full of an entire universe in you, and magick. Actually I believe we were so much more into Japan, that I also called you with names such as Kawaii at times, Kawaii as a package full of cuteness, goodness, beautifulness. It’s sort of like our first kiss, which has evolved from a cinnamon orange first amazing kiss, to a more elaborate thing, like let me think, a white chocolate almond truffle infused in raspberry, or I don’t know, an Italian creamy hazelnut chocolate kiss, or baccio as they call them. We sort of have all these different cultural insights in your lives, mostly cause of your beloved encyclopedia…

But it’s sort of like the Nebula. A little bit of everything, a little lot of everything. Of those amazing eyes that look at me the way no one has done before (no pun intended), of those lips that are every brittle touch of skin I need to make my day, of that beautiful face that gives me the entire world, an entire Nebula to adore every second. I’m amazed how you don’t even see yourself and how great you are, how amazing you are, how Nebula you are. Maybe you can’t see it because you probably just need my telescope to see it, to see how I see you, to see how I adore you, to see how I love you.

It’s just like Nebulas, my love for you, it’s invisible to the naked eye maybe, but it’s too massive, it’s incredibly bright, it’s something that leaves you breathless. It’s something that only happens when I see. You trigger an outstanding phenomenon inside me that makes me glow more. You trigger a Nebula inside me, you are the Nebula inside me. You are the only thing in this world that truly I wouldn’t understand my life without. It’s like the universe had a giant mechanism that made it work, but it needed a key to be activated. That’s exactly it, you are the key that activates my universe, you surely are the Gravity that puts it in the right cycle, and most of all, you are definitely the Nebula that leaves me speechless every single breath of my life. It doesn’t really matter if it’s gold, if silver, or any other metal. They sort of all shine, but we find peace and love in the simplest things, in the things that most people don’t even know, in the simplest most massive things maybe, which can be the simplest tiniest most beautiful things. Imagine that massive might of those Nebulas, represented in such small abalone shells that can be found in common places like the beach. Just imagine being able to practically see the entire universe, in a common shell on earth. So in the end it’s all about the simplest things, like our relationship, this long lasting relationship that will go on the entire time we breathe no matter what. A massive Nebula that is you, reflected in the tiny abalone shells that are my eyes. So yes, my eyes are too damn beautiful, because they reflect you with every blink, they reflect the most beautiful phenomenon there is in our interstellar world. I have gravitated you since day one, and time to time I have added other elements to it too. Now, I also Nebula you, the cloud that doesn’t bring rain in my soul, but beauty.

It’s a birthday celebration, and you are growing as the most amazing woman I have known and I will know in my lifespan. You are growing to become the most beautiful phenomenon there is in the universe of my eyes. We might have a lot to fight, a lot to break, a lot to judge, but we are loyal to us and to our beings, we are what we want and what we need, we are what we love about each other. Now this year, this other cycle around the Sun, let’s bring it up a little, shall we?

I Nebula you!

© 2020 Astrononymous


Author's Note

Astrononymous
Please leave a review, I would really appreciate your opinion!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on October 9, 2020
Last Updated on October 9, 2020
Tags: nebula, universe, love

Author

Astrononymous
Astrononymous

Tirana, Tirana, Albania



About
Fascinated by real life events inspired essays and life in general. Put a little astronomy in anything. more..

Writing
Gravity Gravity

A Story by Astrononymous