Revealed

Revealed

A Chapter by Veronica

I rushed out there, thinking, 'Why does when these things always happen I act all cool about it, laugh it off, and the other person gets all mad at the end?'

 

I was about to curse myself even more, when I overheard Dawn and Jason. So I hid somewhere.

 

I went into a comfortable bush, and watched, and listened.

 

"I hate her so much.....," started Jason.

 

"Well, if you do, then why do you talk to her, and make comments?" asked Dawn, puzzled.

 

Jason's voice sounded loose and kinda sad, as he said, "I just can't stop....I know something she doesnt," as I wondered, 'What's that?' but I slipped it out of my head, as I went to unlock my bike.

 

Although what he said made me think of two things; It's something I don't want to know, or something he doesn't want to tell me.

 

I guessed it was something I didn't want to know, because ever since he hated me, I tried to push him out my head forever, but it never worked, and I always wondered why.

 

I called my parents and told them I didn't want to go to taekwondo today, and that I would be out for the rest of the day, and they said that was okay since it must be important.



© 2010 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
Sorry it's so short....but there's a lot more coming!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

cool. i wonder what jason knows...o.O

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 24, 2010
Last Updated on February 24, 2010
Tags: Revealed, Flippy, Floppy, Summer


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica