An Unexpected Surprise

An Unexpected Surprise

A Chapter by Veronica

"I knew I should've never accepted him as a boyfriend, I barely knew him. I guess summer romance isn't cut out for me.", Tiffany thought as she sat down at her computer chair.

 

She went on Facebook, and saw that her friend Andy was on. She said, "Hi."

 

As she was waiting for a reply, she tapped her fingers on the computer desk. She finally got one about 30 secons later, saying, "Hey."

 

She replied, "What's up?" she almost forgot about Jeff.

 

He said, "Oh, nothing much, you?"

 

She thought of what to say and it almost made her cry. She knew it would be better to get this off her chest, even if he was gonna make a joke out of it. So, she finally said, "Eh, I just broke up with my boyfriend..."

 

Once she didn't get a reply for a minute she knew she shouldn't have said anything. But, at that moment, he replied, "You had a boyfriend?"

 

She remembered that she never told him then she said, "Ya, his name is Jeff Higgens. Goes to the other jr. high school in town."

 

"Oh. Kay.", he said. She still thought she never should have told him, until he added, "You ok?"

 

This made her heart skip a beat. He was being unusually nice- even after he knew she broke up. She decided to tell him exactly how she felt. "Well," she started off, "No, not really. I really wanted a boyfriend, even if it was someone I barely knew. I guess I was just really desperate, and stupid. I just want a true boyfriend, someone I can trust, and who is a good friend."

 

Her heart was pounding in her chest now. She had told him what she really had been feeling about boyfriends. She just hoped he wouldn't blab. She thought he was on his phone blabbing already, but she figured he just finished reading it when he replied, "Someone like me?"

 

She was sweating at his reply. She wondered if he meant it, so she said, "You mean that?"

 

Of course, his reply was, "Nah, just kidding."

 

She knew the moment wouldn't last, especially with him. She just said, "Gotta go. Talk to ya later."

 

He just said, "Kay."

 

Then she logged off. She didn't know what to think of what he said. She thought, "Do guys really say what they mean, then say their just joking to cover it up?"



© 2010 Veronica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is unusually good O.o

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
1 Review
Added on July 1, 2010
Last Updated on July 1, 2010


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica