Solo Again

Solo Again

A Chapter by Veronica

 Tiffany was just tying the back string of her bikini as she was getting ready to head out the door to the pool. The bikini was plain black, and it looked very good on her. It was her first time wearing it.

 

 She put her tank top and shorts on, then walked over there.

 

 The sun was blazing and it was 95 degrees out. She knew everyone would be at the pool, so she was going as late as 3 so there would be more open spots.

 

 When she got there, she found Andy and his best friend Marshall in the pool.

 

 She just set her stuff at the first open spot she could find, and went to wait in line to go down the slide. 5 minutes probably passed by before she actually went down the slide. She thought, "Wow, aren't there a lot of people here today, and so late too!"

 

 After going down the slide, she decided to go swim laps. She put on her goggles and did as many as she could in 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes was up, she went to go lay down to tan. She was tired after 30 laps.

 

 While she was tanning, she overheard a conversation between two boys.

 

 The first one said, "Should we poke her?"

 

 The other one replied, "No! My sis will be so mad at us!!!"

 

 "Oh well!" said the first one, laughing as he went toward the second boy's sister.

 

 All she could make out then were a bunch of swear words and a, "Tommy, you and your little friend are going home NOW!" She was glad she didn't have to babysit anyone at the moment.

 

 Then she heard another voice. It turned out to be Andy saying, "How's the tan going?"

 

 Tiffany jumped and told him, "Don't scared me like that!"

 

 "Dude, she's got a bikini on," whispered Marshall to Andy.

 

 When Andy was sure she didn't hear what Marshall told him, he whispered back, "And she actually looks good in it too!" He snickered.

 

 Marshall asked, "So you wanna hang with us?"

 

 Tiffany answered, "Sure!" Her heart skipped a beat at the thought of hanging with Andy. Maybe her feelings for him were coming back.

 

 Marshall said, "Marco polo?"

 

 Andy and Tiffany nodded in agreement. Since Marshall came up with the game, he was it.

 

 When they got in the water, Marshall called out, "Marco!"

 

 The boy and girl answered, "Polo!"

 

 Andy told her quietly, "Hey, follow me."

 

 Tiffany nodded and did so. Once they were far enough away Marshall was shouting, "Marco? Marco?"

 

 Tiffany and Andy shouted "Polo!" back and swam really far from Marshall.

 

 Andy started, "Hey, I gotta....um...-"

 

 "Mar-your it!" said Marshall to Andy.

 

 Andy just stood there in the water, and he got up. He sat down on a chair and said nothing.

 

 Tiffany and Marshall got out too and they both seemed to have sympathy for Andy. Marshall asked his best friend, "What's wrong?"

 

 "Oh. Nothing," replied Andy.

 

 "Well that's goo-" Marshall was interrupted by Andy.

 

 Andy said, "Except for I get interrupted at bad moments by you or any of my friends!" He glared at Marshall then narrowed his eyes at Tiffany, "And you, you look ugly in that bikini and I never want to see you in one again!"

 

 Tiffany broke down and started to walk away. Marshall told Andy, "Look at what you did! Well you know what? I'm leaving, goodbye!" And with that Marshall left and started to look for Tiffany.

 

 "And I don't care!" shouted Andy as Marshall was walking away.

 

 Then Andy instantly regretted what he had said. He wanted to apologize, but he decided this wasn't such a good time. He knew he blew it.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Veronica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol, you and your weird bi-polar characters ^_^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
1 Review
Added on July 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 2, 2010


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica