11:11

11:11

A Chapter by Veronica

 Tiffany looked at the clock beside her bed. It was 11:11. She knew that people made wishes at this time of night. So she wished that Andy and her would still be friends.

 

 She grabbed her laptop, booted it up, and signed onto Facebook.

 

 When she was logged in, she saw Andy was on. She cringed. He instantly said, "I'm sorry."

 

 She felt relieved and replied, "I accept your apology."

 

 "Wait...I wasn't done yet," said Andy.

 

 "Not done yet? What else did he have to say?" thought Tiffany. Her answer came as he said his reply.

 

 "I'm still your friend. :)" This warmed Tiffany's heart, but she knew he wsn't telling everything.

 

 She just told him, "Goodnight." Then she logged off. She really didn't feel like bothering him with her thought that he wasn't telling everything.

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
Ya I know it's really short, but I have something good planned! ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very good so far :D I wonder what Andy is keeping from her?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 3, 2010


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica