Ruth and Trevor

Ruth and Trevor

A Story by Veronica
"

Ruth and Trevor are two people that I know from school. I know they like each other, they just can't admit it. Plus, I always get caught in their arguments.

"

 "Hey Rut-" Trevor was going to say to his "friend" Ruth.

 Ruth kept trudging in the deep snow. It was after-school, the one time she could get some peace and quiet from Trevor. She said, "Look- I don't want to hear it! Nothing from you, shut up already!"

 "But Ruth!" Trevor called out again. He was running towards her in the snow and fell.

 Ruth paused turned around, her smooth, jet black hair covered with snowflakes. She looked down at Trevor, feeling sorry for him for a second. Then she gave him a nasty look and replied, "It's going to be mean as usual, can't you ever leave me alone? God!"

 Trevor look up at her, sad. Then he got a mean look as well and said, "I was only going to say happy birthday! Jeez!"

 Ruth turned pale. Then she blushed and said, "R-really?"

 Trevor got up, rubbed the snow out of his jeans and shook out the flakes in his blonde hair. He turned to face Ruth. "Yeah, but you always think I'm gonna be mean, dont'cha?"

 Ruth snapped, "W-well, you've never been nice to me!"

 Trevor snapped back, "Can't a guy at least be nice to his girlfriend on her birth-" he paused, covering his mouth, a blush rising.

 Ruth gasped. "W-what'd you say?"

 Trevor stuttered, "N-nothing." He looked down, ashamed. He knew he had to tell her the truth. The real truth.

 Ruth just looked at him. She was at a loss for words.

 A few moments later, Trevor broke the silence saying, "Hey...remember the t-time in al-algebra w-when I-i...kinda p-proposed to y-you?"

 Ruth took a few steps back. She gasped again. "W-what do you mean?"

 Trevor replied, looking up, an obvious blush on his face. "You heard me."

 Ruth replied, "Ya..but..was it..t-true?" Now she was the one looking down, blushing again.

 Trevor said, as he was cupping his hand over Ruth's cheek, lifting ehr head up, "Look- Ruthie...I love you, ok?"

 He let go of her face. Ruth stared at him in awe as he looked down, almost crying. Ruth said, "D-don't cr-"

 Trevor interrupted her. "I-i don't care if you d-don't l-love m-me b-back. You don't have to, but I-i...-"

 This time Ruth was the one to cup her hand on his cheek. She looked right into his eyes and whispered, "You don't need to say a thing."

 She pulled him into a kiss. Trevor was taken aback by this, but kissed her back anyways. He put his arms around her waist, and Ruth's arms moved to his neck.

 Trevor broke the kiss, stifling a gasp. He was at a loss for words, well almost.

 He managed to get out, "W-what was that for?"

 Ruth whispered, "Love can be expressed in so many ways, Trevor..."

 Trevor went to hug her. He whispered in her ear, "Don't ever leave me, Ruthie..."

 

 

© 2010 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
:) I loved making this! I just wish they could admit they like each other...:L

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

So cute! :D They make a good couple.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

400 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 6, 2010
Last Updated on November 6, 2010

Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica