The Prophecy of the Blue-Haired Girl

The Prophecy of the Blue-Haired Girl

A Book by Vanessa Rico
"

The world is in chaos. There is no stability. Will Jezalyn, a girl with blue hair, save the world and bring peace or further destruction?

"

© 2011 Vanessa Rico


Author's Note

Vanessa Rico
I always get my stories from my dreams. Usually, I have a scene in my dream and I expand on that and make a whole new world. This is based on a dream I had literally the other day. However, I will not be working on this fully, since my attention is focused on Surviving the Apocalypse, Boys, and Teenage Angst. Yet, I will post chapters when I need a slight cleansing break to refresh my mind from my other novels in progress. I do hope that you enjoy! Constructive criticism is always appreciated!


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your writing is fantastic, and I love the picture of the blue-haired girl...

Posted 12 Years Ago


POSITIVELY AMAZING, You performed an awesome job of captivating all my senses; visually beautiful and verbally delicious. So creatively executed, something I'll read many times.
Thank you for sharing Vanessa

Posted 12 Years Ago


actually, after viewing a third time...I noticed only 2 frames were difficult to read...Just something to think about next time
allen

Posted 12 Years Ago


Vanessa,
I really liked what I saw and was able to read...some of the subtitles exploded or went by just too quickly for me to read...and so, though I got the gyst of the trailer, I missed some of the specifics...even after viewing a second time...
A very good project however and am looking forward to reading, seeing and hearing more...very creative stuff...
allen

Posted 12 Years Ago


Okay so that trailer up there was amazing:D You did an awesome job on it and I loved the song you chose:) Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1298 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 7, 2011
Last Updated on May 10, 2011
Tags: Dystopia, Wars, Dictators, Teenagers, Struggles to live
Previous Versions

Author

Vanessa Rico
Vanessa Rico

Walhalla, SC



About
Hey writerscafe! Its been a very long hiatus since I have been on here and actively writing. I have missed both writing and this community. When I was first on here, I was a mom of 1 but now I have be.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Vanessa Rico