Prologue to the Insanity!

Prologue to the Insanity!

A Chapter by Mister Cellophane
"

This is a prologue that explains what I'm doing.

"
Prologue to the Insanity!

Because I am short on time and my pre-writen Prologue is MIA, I am going to tell you breifly about what I am going to do here.

First of all, I am going to give a basic overview of a crossover fanfiction. During which you will see some jokes italicized like so inbetween two different explinations of the story like this:

""The two make small talk until our main characters come in: Sora, Donald and Goofy. They greet each other until Cid asks to see them. It turns out that there is a new planet that needs to be visited by the keybearer. The planet’s name is Malibu.


Malibu likes to think they're a planet, but trust me when I say it's all in their heads."

 The jokes will be just to make sure you guys come back to read what I'm writing and so that this thing doesn't bore you.  Also if I quote something from the fanfic it will be in bold like so.

I'll try to remain as unbiased as I can, but I need to make one thing clear. I am not, what some people call, "flaming" the fanfic. I am merely giving an overview with some jokes, that may or may not be funny, and in the end I'm going to explain the strengths and weaknesses of each fanfic. I am not tearing anyone down when I make these jokes about the story, the grammar, etc. Heck, I remake these chapters all the time because I realize after the fact when I see that I messed up a phrase here or misspelled a word there!

In fact, at the end of each review when I explain the strengths and weaknesses of each story I am merely trying to help them as much as trying to keep you, the reader, interested. If you want to give your thoughts and ideas about the fanfic and want to request a fanfic, feel free. I will try to read every coment, and attempt to analyze the diverse world of crossover fanfics as fair as I can.

Thank you for reading this formal prologue and I'll see you in FanFic #1!


© 2012 Mister Cellophane


Author's Note

Mister Cellophane
Please read this before the book itself!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
Added on May 15, 2012
Last Updated on November 16, 2012
Tags: reviews, fanfiction, crossover, crossovers, crappy, comfortable


Author

Mister Cellophane
Mister Cellophane

Suburbs, FL



About
I am Total Imagination Productions under a different name. Sorry about the wait folks, I am BACK! more..

Writing