Interspecial Relations: A documentary

Interspecial Relations: A documentary

A Story by warriorKat
"

Observations of the tables of students around us at lunch. DISCOVERY CHANNEL STYLE >:)

"
Here at chamberlain highschool, 4th period lunch, Jocelyne Diaz and Kristalyn Fernandez sit waiting expectantly for something interesting to occur at the table of the negrois ghettois.

As we await for the community of negrois to begin their daily feeding ritual in the lunchroom, we find a way to stay entertained. our partner in observation, Andres Rivera, flaunts his lovely spiked mane by wearing a bright pink hair bowe. He then whole heartedly tries to attract attention by doing a Ziara Rios impression. It doesn't work, she's clearly distracted by her artwork.

Suddenly! One of the negrois ghettois females turns around and meets my gaze. They are on to us...

Meanwhile, as the negrois are gathering their food, we have hispanico latino Alexis and his mate not too far off. Here is where he courts her daily, akwardly flirting with her in hopes of "getting in her pants". The signal we use for this act is generally "he's being AWKWARD again!" his mate seems almost oblivious to his strange mannerisms...which makes it all the more interesting.

Now we see the negrois ghettois actively communicating between the three tables they inhabit. One large female screams something somewhat obscene(it appears to have been a racial slurr) and the other table grows hostile. The defending table appears to have attracted a whiticus bitchicus who's now a part of the group. This has upset the fellow negrois ghettois table, as they don't like interspecial relations. They seem to be getting outraged over the "white meat".

The offensive table of negrois now advances of the multispecial table, speaking in their native dialect, "porch monkey". The mixed table is growing angry, and one male wearing a camo hat stands up and shrieks, letting out what appears to be a roar of dominance. It is assumed it is mating season, for he is the alpha and he is trying to show off to the whiticus bitchicus.

On unrelated terms, we stop to note that Will Rickard is attempting to halt the studies of Jocelyne and myself. Will has both of Jocelyne's hands behind her back and seems to be tickling them? Silly Will, we haven't any time for tickling! We are doing an important study of the species at chambo!

Andres also tries to create a distraction, to divert our attention away from the observational studies. He swaggers up to Kristalyn, calling her a "sexy mama" and casually yawns, letting his arm fall around her shoulder. Kristalyn isn't phased by his attempt to woo her. Not seeing her focus is on the negrois ghettois, Andres continues. He wards off a friendly male, Justin Babb, by claiming Kristalyn is "his b***h".

Suddenly, our attention is redirected torwards the negrois ghettois. Their voices are escalating and a few of them have gotten out of their seats. Without a second thought, the entire group migrates to the front enterance of the cafeteria, eagerly awaiting the bell.

One flamboyant homosexual negrois ghettois in particular is extra loud. He begins yelling something (in their native dialect) at a heterosexual male in an orange shirt. The heterosexual male doesn't respond, and walks out the door. He is then followed by two negrois ghettois females. We can conclude he's the alpha, and they are off to copulate in the main hallway before the bell rings.

The bell sounds, and the rest of the negrois ghettois dart out the door. They are then followed slowly by the rest of the species here at chamberlain high school.

This has been a feeding time report on the species of Chamberlain h.s. :)

© 2012 warriorKat


Author's Note

warriorKat
DISCLAIMER: I don't mean to be racist or hurtful. All of this is purely for entertainment ONLY.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on May 6, 2011
Last Updated on September 20, 2012

Author

warriorKat
warriorKat

Tampa, FL



About
18 years old. I'm Female. I'm in college and I live in Tampa, Florida. Not much more you need to know. :D more..

Writing
My Life My Life

A Book by warriorKat