Interspecial Relations: Negrois Ghettois edition

Interspecial Relations: Negrois Ghettois edition

A Story by warriorKat
"

Observations of other kids at lunch. DISCOVERY CHANNEL STYLE! >:)

"

Today, Jocelyne and I are continuing our much awaited documentation on the negrois ghettois colony during feeding time. Hopefully we will witness more interspecial relations here during 4th period lunch...

 

All about the Negrois ghettois species (a special report focusing solely on them)

 

One female negrois (who appears to be homosexual) is currently growing hostile with another female in the group. She's standing up, looming over the other female. Alpha male with camo hat is oblivious to the tension between the females. He is reclining back lazily in his chair.

 

Then SUDDENLY, the entire group of the negrois scream in sync! Why do they do this? What has happened? Why are they so loud! I don't know...

 

We DO know that it was directed at the alpha male in the camo hat. He is now running away from the group, the alpha female in hot pursuit. She wards him off the territory, then victoriously returns to her girls. The negrois females greet her by vocalizing, triumphantly screaming excitedly. The all congregate around her, hugging and chattering. Then they smack each other on the back, this is defined as a "homegirl hug". This victory and celebration attracted many gazes of the various species of chamberlain high school. Many appear to be annoyed.

 

A few minutes later, the negrois ghettois grow loud and excitable again as the previously exiled camo hat male returns. They accept him back at the table without hesitation.

 

Our partner, Zaira, is enlightened by the various shrieks and screams that the negrois ghettois use to express themselves. A few of our companions begin mimicing some of the sounds emitted by the negrois ghettois table. Unfortunatly the species don't notice, zaira on the other hand grows irritated very quickly.

 

New important discovery to note: negrois ghettois have a fascination with electronics. Today we noticed them taking picture after picture with a digital camera. The purpose for doing this is unknown.

 

We didn't witness interspecial relations today. We conclude that mating season must be over, as there was no racial intercourse during lunch. The whiticus bitchicus species at chamberlain were absent, we predict a change in their seasonal migration pattern. Each of the species kept to themselves .

© 2011 warriorKat


Author's Note

warriorKat
DISCLAIMER: NO RACISM or offense is intended. This is strictly just for fun!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very unusual. Very Unusual. Like a bug-with-a-god-complex unusual ^.^
very interesting.


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011

Author

warriorKat
warriorKat

Tampa, FL



About
18 years old. I'm Female. I'm in college and I live in Tampa, Florida. Not much more you need to know. :D more..

Writing
My Life My Life

A Book by warriorKat