Interspecial Relations: Dramatic documentation

Interspecial Relations: Dramatic documentation

A Story by warriorKat
"

Observations noted about fellow groups of kids during lunch. DISCOVERY CHANNEL STYLE! >:)

"
We sit once again, Jocelyne and I, watching the negrois ghettois do what they do best. It's again observed that our hispanico latinos are missing, a change in migration patterns of these species has been confirmed. We happily sit and watch the interspecial relations between the closest table of negrois, and the single whiticus bitchicus that has returned. You can feel the discomfort and apprehension in the air, as the negrois seem to be warily eying us today. It is suspected that they might be onto us...

As usual, the quietness of the group doesnt last long. One negrois female is standing, she is pointing in the direction of a large group of whiticus bitchicus. They seem displeased. From visual communication displayed by the group, we can tell there must be some internal hate torwards the whiticus bitchicus table. But what has happened between the two groups to enrage our negrois ghettois? Why has the lone whiticus bitchicus abandoned her herd, and joined the negrois group? We aren't quite sure.

Within minutes, we are already witnessing more hostile behavior, but from a different group of negrois. This colony sits a little farther off. A negrois female is expressing her feelings of animosity torwards our closest group of negrois ghettois. A female negrois at the closer table gets up to counter the insults.  Both begin screaming insults back and forth. Vulgar language is used often in this kind of scenario. The species also find it vital to bring "A*S SIZE" into the dispute.

Our distant negrois female finally has enough, she stomps over to the territory of the nearby colony of negrois. By invading their personal space, she has commited a crime of nature. What happens next is most intriguing. When she arrives at their table, she takes to screaming in the face of our alpha male negrois ghettois with the camo hat.  

We are baffled at this discovery,  No data has ever been recorded on how the negrois ghettois directly deals with built up emotional tension. It is now noted that emotions can switch quickly, and can be taken out on unrelated individuals. In this unique negrois individual, we also suspect that an underlying mental illness may also be the cause of her irrational actions.

It is also pointed out that upon sensing the prescence of  danger, our single whiticus bitchicus has fled the scene. It's concluded she was not involved in the hostility of our nearby negrois ghettois group. Nor did she want to be. Whiticus bitchicus species seem much more timid in comparison to the negrois ghettois species.

To end today's research session on a positive note, our partners in observation (Andres and Will) decide to distract the negrois ghettois from the increasingly intense arguments. Will and Andres begin doing the Macarena. Eventually, two more people at the table join in on the dancing. We've successfully distracted the nearby colony of negrois ghettois from their argument, and possibly a fight. We could not risk these endangered species duking it out to the last breath, it would be devastating to their population numbers.

© 2011 warriorKat


Author's Note

warriorKat
DISCLAIMER: This is for fun only, NO RACISM or other offense was meant by this writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on May 6, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011

Author

warriorKat
warriorKat

Tampa, FL



About
18 years old. I'm Female. I'm in college and I live in Tampa, Florida. Not much more you need to know. :D more..

Writing
My Life My Life

A Book by warriorKat