Interspecial Relations: Extended documentary edition

Interspecial Relations: Extended documentary edition

A Story by warriorKat
"

Observations made during lunch about other students. DISCOVERY CHANNEL STYLE! >:)

"
Today during 4th period lunch, we are accompanied by some new observers, Rachel, Ashley, and Dallas. They will assist us in spotting new, unnoticed quirks of our fascinating species the negrois ghettois...

(NOTE: Jocelyne and I were astonished as we skimmed through her psycology book yesterday. According to research, negrois ghettois are at the highest rate of being diagnosed with schizophrenia disorder. We now understand some of the unexplainable behaviors they've displayed throughout the course of these observational studies. They must be imagining things.)

Unlike regular schedule, the FCAT schedule has caused some temporary migration patterns to form allowing our three friends to be sitting here at lunch with us today. Fortunatly, there is some new additions to the nearby negrois ghettois groups as well. They seem to fit in quite well.

We notice a negrois female enter the feeding grounds, in complete hysteria. Turned around, looking at her companions she isn't paying much attention to anything. She loses her balance and slips (on nothing visible to the human eye), almost falling in front of all the species feasting in the lunch room. She then regains composure, and trots off with a sheepish look. Negrois ghettois seem to go into a temporary state of euphoria when presented with a multitude of people.

We pause to observe our hispanico latino, Alexis, and his beloved mate. There is no communication between the two at this point. Both seem very serious. Tension is felt as we observe them, we conclude a recent failure to copulate successfully has caused this akward change in behavior for them.

We observe as a pregnant negrois female passes closely by our table, scavenging for a meal. It's obvious that her copulation was successful, due to the enlarged beachball-like belly she bears. We now know the negrois ghettois species are poligamists, males mate with several females. Yet, they do not assist the females in the child rearing.

Our observer Ashley decides to take a risk never taken before; direct communication with the species. She walks over and attempts to ask them for a napkin. They respond politely, by smiling and then handing her a napkin. It is confirmed they understand english. We assume that this seemingly over-friendly response is a sign of mutual respect. We suspect that it is also the negrois ghettois's way of forming an alliance. These negrois are trying to acquire a peacable association with us. Perhaps, we will be able to form a bond and get even CLOSER, giving us the chance to learn even more about these exotic species...

It's also noted that once again, the nearby group of female negrois have changed their "weave", or coat colorations. The neon hues mixed in with their natural dark brown hair makes them stand out more in a crowd. We all concure this is an effort to attract a mate. The bright colorations alert nearby male negrois ghettois that the females are fertile and ready to partake in coitus.

In a  direct attempt to annoy fellow observationist Dahlya, Dallas throws am empty bottle at her. It misses and hits one of the nearby negrois females. She turns around slowly, then glares at Dahlya. Dahlya turns around quickly, intimidated by the hostile negrois. Dallas reports the negrois female defensively emits a vulgar gesture torwards Dahlya before turning back around. Negrois ghettois seem very protective over their territory. The invasion of  unwanted material clearly upsets them.

© 2011 warriorKat


Author's Note

warriorKat
DISCLAIMER: NO RACISM is intended. No stereotypes or other hurtful actions are behind the makings of this. It's only for fun!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on May 6, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011

Author

warriorKat
warriorKat

Tampa, FL



About
18 years old. I'm Female. I'm in college and I live in Tampa, Florida. Not much more you need to know. :D more..

Writing
My Life My Life

A Book by warriorKat