Interspecial Relations: Drama, Fights, and Rituals?

Interspecial Relations: Drama, Fights, and Rituals?

A Story by warriorKat
"

Observations made about different groups of students during lunch. DISCOVERY CHANNEL STYLE! >:)

"

During feeding time today in lunch at chamberlain, Jocelyne and I gather our materials and thoughts as we prepare for another documentation on the species.

 

It takes only about 2min. For commotion to transpire. Two negrois ghettois females are yelling at one another about 3ft. Away from our table. A rather large female towers over the petite one. The petite one doesn't back down, she's quite aggressive and holds her ground against the larger female. The larger female wins moments later though. The smaller female scampers out of the feeding grounds with the large female lumbering behind her.

 

Minutes later, more tension is coagulating accross the lunchroom. Large amounts of commotion is occuring and the various species (from the negrois ghettois to the whiticus bitchicus) have begun congregating. We look closely and notice the conflict brewing between two hispanico latino females. The alpha female of chamberlain, Ms Rosage, penetrates the congregation of species in an effort to end the rising hostility between the two females. Suddenly the slightly larger of the two loses control, and lunges torwards the smaller one. The slightly smaller female counters by grabbing her hair as the physically meet. Ms. Rosage arrives in the knick of time, and is successful at seperating the brawling hispanicos. Her large body stature proved useful in this situation to stop the individuals from escalating any furthur. Both hispanico Latino females are now immobilized by Ms. Rosage and are escorted out of the lunchroom promptly. They are being led to the cave of the alphas at Chamberlain where they can be disciplined accordingly.

 

The mixture if species roar their approval of Ms. Rosage. They are clearly delighted she save the two females from possible death. Vocalizing loudly and clapping their hands, they cheer as Ms. Rosage escorts the hostile hispanicos away. Due to this unexplainable and stunning outburst from the hispanico Latino females, there is rising suspicion that breeding season is once again under way. An update on our hispanico Latinos Alexis and his mate are observed being less awkward than normal, once again. It's pretty safe to assume copulation was successful. Now we wait to see if fertilization was completed as well...

 

At our nearby negrois ghettois table, a celebration of some sort is occuring. Balloons and a large cake is displayed on their table. Negrois ghettois species are very festive, they enjoy parties and celebrations. The interspecial relations are back at the group of negrois, and the whiticus bitchicus has attended this celebration. They cut the cake and share with all the members of the pack (even a whiticus bitchicus is given some) As they all feast, another neaby table resorts to pounding on their table and "singing" loudly. We believe they are part of the celebration as well.

 

Knowing how playful our negrois ghettois species can be, we all sit on the edge of our chairs and wait for the next big drama to begin. Little to our suprise, it doesn't take long. The Camo hat alpha male negrois ghettois has scooped some of the icing off the cake and smeared it on the birthday girl's face. Her face is now covered by icing. She begins chasing him down as she tries to clean off her face with the back of her hand. Ms. Rosage once again jumps in on the drama. She stops the angry negrois ghettois girl and instructs her to go to the bathroom and wash up. She politly asks that they also not start an icing fight. The victim of the icing assault marches off angrily torwards the restroom, clearly upset she didn't get her revenge.

© 2011 warriorKat


Author's Note

warriorKat
DISCLAIMER: No racisim or other offense is intended. This is just for entertainment purposes!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on May 6, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011

Author

warriorKat
warriorKat

Tampa, FL



About
18 years old. I'm Female. I'm in college and I live in Tampa, Florida. Not much more you need to know. :D more..

Writing
My Life My Life

A Book by warriorKat