Interspecial Relations: Mating Behaviors

Interspecial Relations: Mating Behaviors

A Story by warriorKat
"

Observations made on students at school during lunch! DISCOVERY CHANNEL STYLE! >:)

"

Our table of colleagues has encouraged me to record about the various chamberlain species and their mating behaviors exhibited during lunch.

 

A loud, eerie cry is exerted from our nearby negrois table. The source of this sudden outburst is the arrival of a new negrois ghettois female. She’s intimidated by the sudden noise, and runs back out of the lunchroom. Camo hat alpha male negrois ghettois chases after her. In hot pursuit of the frightened female, this is when he will continue to chase her until she can run no more. Then he will take advantage of the situation and breed with her.

 

Meanwhile, our not-too-far-away colonies of whitcius bitchicus are feeding. They begin to shriek harmoniously. We all discuss this and come to the prediction that this is the female whiticus mating call (a variation of the walrus-like male whiticus bitchicus mating call that was recently discovered). It’s quite different in intensity from our male whiticus breeding solicitations. Whiticus species tend to breed all at once, within about two days breeding season is complete. Their mating patterns are quite different from our negrois ghettois’s breeding season, which has been documented to be up to an entire week long! 

 

Alexis and his mate, our hispanico latino breeding pair, have returned from their temporary migration pattern shift. They are now in their usual spot at the feeding grounds. Sadly, we notice that the couple is once again acting “awkward”.  They are not caressing each other’s faces or holding hands. They sit far apart with scowls on their faces and arms crossed. We don’t really understand why their behavior is so unpredictable. Our best guess is that the pair have been trying to breed, but have continued being unsuccessful in fertilization. It’s a possibility one of them may be infertile. We pray that they will soon attempt to breed again, as the success in coitus is vital to their population numbers!

 

As we look around in hopes of discovering more mating behaviors, we notice a pregnant negrois ghettois cloaked in a bright, floral outfit. Her attraction to the tender, innocent beauty of flowers is significant to pregnant negrois females. It readies them for motherhood that is soon to come. Infant negrois ghettois need attention, love and nourishment. Like that of a flowering plant, you watch them grow up and become strong. Thus, this female negrois ghettois flaunts her reproductive status by proudly sauntering around dressed in floral garments.

When the pregnant female arrives at the table she was journeying to, she joins in with the group. They are loudly singing “Happy birthday” in a ritual-like manner. She loudly yells along to the song. Despite the extra pounds this expecting mother carries lately, she isn’t stopped from having a good time! This is typical of our crazy negrois species as they are always ready to engage in social events.

 

An exciting new observation is suddenly made! We all watch as a negrois ghettois male walks by the table with long dreadlocks tied up into a ponytail. He goes off to socialize with a tribe of negrois females. We instantly know these long locks of hair are used to attract a mate. We can tell by the female negrois response to his presence that they find him suitable. The dreadlocks must be what are considered attractive during breeding season. Of course the longer the dreadlocks, the better looking a negrois male is.

 

We glance back at our hispanico latino pair to check up on them. They haven’t budged. Both sit still, and are obviously irritated as they aren’t chattering away like usual. Due to this persistent “awkward” behavior being displayed, we suspect the problem may lie deeper than unsuccessful breeding. There is tension in the air, and much hostility is being shown on their faces. This is alarming news. The species could go extinct if this couple doesn’t work out their differences!

 

Our whiticus bitchicus species appear to be on the move. From across the lunch room, we can see a few females walking around from table to table. A majority of the tables visited contain only male whiticus bitchicus. It’s possible that this is a technique whiticus females use to alert whiticus males that they are ready to mate. Soon, we know the best suitors will claim the females and lead them away from the feeding grounds to partake in sexual reproduction.

 

© 2012 warriorKat


Author's Note

warriorKat
NOT MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE! Strictly for entertainment purposes ONLY

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on May 27, 2011
Last Updated on September 20, 2012

Author

warriorKat
warriorKat

Tampa, FL



About
18 years old. I'm Female. I'm in college and I live in Tampa, Florida. Not much more you need to know. :D more..

Writing
My Life My Life

A Book by warriorKat