Working with Bardroy

Working with Bardroy

A Chapter by Killer

Emily's P.O.V
I was awoken by Sebastian. A few seconds of seeing his face , I realized I had pinned him to my bed and had been a few inches away from his neck. As if to bite him, or whisper something. "AH! I'm so sorry !!" I blurted out , quickly getting off of him. I noticed that his body was lean and limber; I also noticed that I piratically threw myself across the room to get away from him. He sat up rather quickly, and rushed over to me.
"Are you okay?" Sebastian's smooth voice took over. I nodded faintly , and smiled weakly . He has to be a demon, no one in this world is that beautifully. "Well, Your going to be working with Our chef today and tomorrow with me.next next finny and so on. You will meet Bardroy in a few minutes after you get changed into that." He pointed over to the red wood dresser. Laying on it was a black skirt that probably was half-way up my thigh, and a white chef shirt. "Now, Get dressed quickly . I'll be outside your door waiting." Sebastian then walked off to the door and closed it shut.
I looked down at my black dress. All ripped up and toren, I'm surprised it hasn't fallen off yet. Aren't you? A memory of the face of Grell touched me ,yet again. But I pushed it aside for now. I got work to do and It shouldn't be clouded with him. I slipped off the dress , and put on the skirt and shirt. I looked in the mirror not to bad , not to bad at all. I ran for my door , and Sebastian opened it for me , and lead me out.
"This way to the kitchen." He lead me so easily , offering me to go first every time. A gentlemen, true gentlemen, or this a butler. We made it to the kitchen very quickly It shocked me. In mere minutes we were in front of the door. I was nervous , to meet the chef. What Sebastian said about him wasn't really clear , more odd. But What will be will be. I slightly cracked open the door to peek in and find , a American blond whipping up something. He looked tough. But Sebastian blew my cover by opening the door all the way!
"Oi! Sebastian, I'm making stew for tonight.... " He shouted, then he must of noticed me. "Who's that?" That American ascent was thick ,and sweet.
"That's Emily , She'll be working with you today." Sebastian pushed me toward Bardroy. I put out a hand , and looked down. He wiped his hands on his apron. And Shook mine. A firm handshake.
"Hi." I spoke weakly. "I-its a pleasure." I could tell he blushed.
"Its nice to meet you .I'm Bardroy. " His eyes ran away from mine. "Its time to get to work I'm guessing." I turned around to say goodbye to Sebastian but he was already gone. I pulled on an apron.
"Yup, Lets." I began ,without being told,to cut the potatoes. Bardroy moved around the BIG Kitchen. Rapidly chopping here. Stirring the stew there. Side-talking there. I was amazed by his multitasking. I only know one other person who can multitask like that. And that's Carter.....


© 2012 Killer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on February 29, 2012
Last Updated on February 29, 2012