Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Wathanya.5KY3

Friday

“Huff… Huff… Huff…”

With drops of rain still dripping from my sleeve, I wiped my face with my bare hands and pulled my newly cut hair back.

Those bloody b******s won’t let me hide for so long, so I’ve got to find a way to get back to my house. I shouldn’t have tried to get some of Dan’s blood (and saliva) on my knuckles. 0/10: Wouldn’t recommend.

I went around to find myself behind a cashier counter. The drugs inside the shelves indicated that I just broke my way into a drug store.

Then maybe I could get some of those vitamin C tablets. I love them!

I looked at the front door.

Front door: Exit/Cancel

Heck no. They might be searching for me outside. Let’s try something else.

I looked at the counter.

Counter: Break/Try to pick lock/Jump over/Cancel

Break counter with: Bare hands/Phone/Cancel

I kneeled down to search for the tablets.

Nope…nah…found it!

Glass shattered on the ground as I reached over to grab some vitamin C tablets, satisfied that the screen wasn’t even scratched.

Empty space: Leave note/Leave money/Cancel

Vitamin C tablets: Eat one/Eat all/Cancel

The sweet and sourness slowly entered my mouth.

This is the second best feeling I can get from food!

I tiptoed back to the way I came in.

Back door: Exit/Cancel

As I opened the back door, the hair on my arms stood, not because of the coldness, because my eyes met an awfully familiar pair of steel blue eyes.

“Stan!” he exclaimed with his usual smile. “I’ve been looking for you.”




© 2019 Wathanya.5KY3


Author's Note

Wathanya.5KY3
It's my first time writing something like this.

Update 2019: Back to editing some old writings from 2017.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fast-paced, exciting and a little bit weird. I thought he was going to become a thief once inside the store, but he was an honest Abe. Great prologue.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wathanya.5KY3

4 Years Ago

Thank you for your review. This was written back in 2017 as a way to manage my depressive symptoms, .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 29, 2017
Last Updated on August 14, 2019


Author

Wathanya.5KY3
Wathanya.5KY3

Nagoya, Aichi, Japan



About
I’ve been frustrated by the lack of representation of minorities in literature. Not that there are none—because there are—but I want people to have the option to read ones that are n.. more..

Writing
Waves Waves

A Story by Wathanya.5KY3


Papa Papa

A Story by Wathanya.5KY3