The blue planet of evil part 26

The blue planet of evil part 26

A Story by wayne1234

Our army then walk through  the creepy cold walkways of the  bright flashing fair white ghostly figures  flash about our shocked minds . We look on with shock and terror while we walk slowly towards the  rollercoaster of evil torture. 

At that moment the skeletons of evil begin to appear from a corner of darkness and watch  our minds of terror. We walk further past the rollercoaster of evil until we stop and notice red  faced goblins watching  our eyes of prey.  

All of a sudden  the goblins begin to walk towards our bodies of shock while we stagger back towards the  rollercoaster entrance. i hold a shocked luitent megs in my warm hands while  more goblins appear from the darkness and look towards our minds of mercy. 

The rollercoaster begins to start and our  bodies  jump on the ride of horror while the goblins stand with their swords of evil torture.  We look down at the grinning  goblins of terror while the  ride takes us further towards the red sky of horror.  

We all shake with shock while the roller coaster begins to rush faster towards the clouds of evil while the mist of terror runs through our hair of shock. All of a sudden the flashing roller coaster stops and we are stuck in the sky of evil  torture. 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on May 13, 2021
Last Updated on May 13, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing