Cipher 2020 Movie Idea

Cipher 2020 Movie Idea

A Story by ImaginaryMight
"

The 2002 psychological thriller with a different, more satisfying twist.

"
"When is it better to not know the truth?"
Plot line of Cipher up until Jack Thursby's character is hypnotized. Instead of assuming brook's identity, The character is torn between his identities of Morgan Sullivan and Jack Thursby, he joins Sunways and spies at Sunways want him to counterspy, they show that Morgan's wife is a spy, and he uncovers that his new identiy Thursby's wife is also a spy, the spies that show them this, he looks into and sees that it is all a chirade, he finds that every revelation is given to him by some ulterior motive and that everything he looks into and investigates is a chirade, that he can trust no one, and it drives him mad. He believes he is in some kind of hell and whenever he confides with people, they pull out a red pill and ask him to swallow it, he refuses until he relents and decides he doesn't want to know anymore, he just wants to trust his old wife and goes back to being Morgan Sullivan.

© 2017 ImaginaryMight


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on November 29, 2017
Last Updated on November 29, 2017

Author

ImaginaryMight
ImaginaryMight

Harrisonburg, VA



About
I hope to entertain you with my brand of imagination. This is something I do for fun, in order to pass the time. more..

Writing