The Steward (Book 1 of the Weald Fae Journals

The Steward (Book 1 of the Weald Fae Journals

A Book by Christopher Shields
"

The Steward is the first journal of teenager Maggie O'Shea, and reveals her fantastic experiences with the Fae kind she encounters at her new home in the rugged Ozark Mountains, called the "Weald Fae"

"

No Chapters


© 2012 Christopher Shields


Author's Note

Christopher Shields
The Steward is published on Amazon. I would like to know what you think about story tempo, character sympathy, excitement, and dialog. Thanks so much for your review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

THE STEWARD by Christopher Shields should be on the must-read list for any young adult reader who has been uprooted. Incoming kids to a new school struggle academically partly because they leave their familiar world behind. THE STEWARD is a fantasy that would touch their hearts, letting them know they're not alone. New to the Ozark Mountains, THE STEWARD follows an uprooted teenage girl from Boca Raton. Turns out life is very different when Maggie meets up with the Fae Kind. Did you think fairies were all sweet? Some are not, and their magic can be dangerous. When fifteen-year-old Maggie is buried and dead, powerful Fae Gavin comes to help. Can Maggie protect those she loves in her world while respecting sacred Fae land?

I highly recommend insightful Christopher Shields first book THE STEWARD in his Weald Fae Journal series.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

381 Views
1 Review
Added on September 7, 2012
Last Updated on September 7, 2012
Tags: Young Adult, Fantasy, Fiction, Fae, Magic, Fairies, Romance, Love, Faeries, Teen

Author

Christopher Shields
Christopher Shields

Fayetteville, AR



About
I am a professor in the University of Arkansas, where I teach in the areas of law, criminal justice, and terrorism. At night, I turn on my desk lamp and travel to a world of fantasy, adventure, and e.. more..