Next Stop-- Nowhere

Next Stop-- Nowhere

A Chapter by Robert Francis Callaci
"

I got nothing

"

Next Stop--Nowhere

 

“I can see from your aura that you are a Philistine and a bit of an A*s” cooed Jesilina Josephina Melodious, the state assigned psychic from the city state of Cransfordalane.

 

“Who are you calling a Philistine; I’ll have you know that I’m a well respected expert on the nature of “Nothingness” or what we in the field call just plain: Nothing. I know a lot about Nothing and to call me a Philistine is downright hurtful. I may be an a*s but working on Nothing is my passion.”

 

“Auras don’t lie, I can see nothing inside your head; you are nothing but an empty vessel spouting empty platitudes and nonsensical proclamations that mean absolutely nothing. You add nothing to our Great City State of Cransfordalane. Go find something else to do rather than nothing and maybe than we’ll allow you to be a part of our great city”

 

“Are you banishing me? I was one of the City’s early settlers. I contributed a whole lot of Nothing to this city! What do I get for it-not nothing but something �" a whole lot of crap?”

 

“You’re being annoying now” whispered Jesilina the Psychic. Hurry up and pack your bags. The bus is ready to take you to anyplace, but here, to a place called Nowhere…”

   



© 2016 Robert Francis Callaci


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on July 4, 2016
Last Updated on July 4, 2016
Tags: mini shorts of all sorts-

Strange Tales for Lost Souls


Author

Robert Francis Callaci
Robert Francis Callaci

Port Richey, FL



About
My passion is writing- I've been writing a mythological tale on the many facets and faces of GOD- I've been a net poet for the past seventeen years- I'm a former admin at lit .org and active one (Patr.. more..

Writing