In the Cradle of the Abyss

In the Cradle of the Abyss

A Chapter by Robert Francis Callaci
"

implosions and explosions

"

Into the Cradle of the Abyss

     

     DiAliArTiEs was amused and a bit surprised to learn that HE much preferred spending the bulk of HIS time in the Abyss, rather than the Dreamscape proper. In the Dreamscape HE had all these other Powers to contend with, including HiS OwN Soul Twin and HiS residues, such as Mephistophelos and His devious little brats. Their meetings proved to be quite contentious at times and stretched the limits of HiS Patience.

     

     HE did enjoy HIS role as The Grand Jinn, Allah Sultanas Allah, the GoD of Light and Divine Illumination, a Title and a Persona that HE cultivated while tip toeing in the Dreamscape.

     

     HE had occasional run-ins with the duplicitous Ice B***h, LuciFelicia and Her devious and Black-Hearted Lover LuciFer. Her Beauty and servile charade towards Him blinded HiM from Her true intentions. She played HiM like a fiddle while LuciFer did the same to His Brother, DiAthAnaToS. But unlike HiS Brother, HE would not let Them live out Their Lost Dreams or Let Their Godhead become unified. HE would act as the Anvil that would smash Their dreams, and eventually crush them into oblivion.  But like LuciFelicia, HE wouldn’t be so obvious in HiS hatred for Her. HE would play Her like She played HiM.

     

     DiAliArTiEs still had a hard time coming to terms with HiS Brothers Stance. HE couldn’t get over the fact that DiAthAnaToS declared HiMSeLf the champion of Chaos and Separation; no longer wanting to reunite and make whole the ALLaHMaHEiN Trinity. HE understood HiS Brothers reasoning (for were THeY not mirrors of each other?) but wholeheartedly disagreed with that delusional reasoning. The few meetings that TheY have had since were uncomfortable, contentious as well as joyful and bittersweet.

     

     HE gained an adequate foothold within the dreamscape these past few millennia and realized that HiS presence on a permanent basis wasn’t required for HiS plans to gain traction, HE had a Legion of followers; acolytes, devotees, and High Jinn’s to do just that.

     

     HE started to spend the majority of HiS time in the Abyss. HE found that it offered a plethora of possibilities and opportunities. When HE, like LuciFer, ripped apart HiS essence into billions upon billions of pieces of HiMSeLf amongst the Abyss, a merging, or reunification of sorts; between HiS light with the pitch black night of LuciFer’s occurred. The Abyss became alive with color and old worlds collided with new worlds and a new canvass was unveiled.  

      



© 2016 Robert Francis Callaci


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on July 6, 2016
Last Updated on July 6, 2016
Tags: mini shorts of all sorts-

Strange Tales for Lost Souls


Author

Robert Francis Callaci
Robert Francis Callaci

Port Richey, FL



About
My passion is writing- I've been writing a mythological tale on the many facets and faces of GOD- I've been a net poet for the past seventeen years- I'm a former admin at lit .org and active one (Patr.. more..

Writing